NBL 22/23 Season - brought to you by Hungry Jacks

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell did wagstaff get two game suspension for setting a legal screen

Someone has an agenda if that's a suspension, unfortunate incident at best. Feet planted and rotates slightly which is a natural movement, I can't see how anyone that has been around basketball for more than 10 minutes could suggest otherwise

A lesson for other clubs to never sign a Filipino player.

Filipinos will arrive en masse and totally destroy clubs' social media pages by posting utter s**t about said player. We're learning the hard way with Sotto.

A lesson for other clubs to never sign a Filipino player.

Filipinos will arrive en masse and totally destroy clubs' social media pages by posting utter s**t about said player. We're learning the hard way with Sotto.
I've come round to loving their delusional ramblings. As long as you don't engage it's good for a laugh. Although their belief that calling everyone they don't like a crocodile is somehow hurtful/funny still doesn't make any sense.

I've come round to loving their delusional ramblings. As long as you don't engage it's good for a laugh. Although their belief that calling everyone they don't like a crocodile is somehow hurtful/funny still doesn't make any sense.

Well school does teach us to never smile, at a crocodile

I just keep assuming their talking about Townsville and that they want him to play there or something. * knows what it's supposed to mean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can the Phoenix not find one functional US import? They’re always terrible.

Edit: this guy Kell has bricked about 5 three point attempts in a row and none of them have been remotely close. It’s ludicrous.

Edit: this guy Kell has bricked about 5 three point attempts in a row and none of them have been remotely close. It’s ludicrous.
Imagine what they would be without Creek... yikes.

Jeebus, Jackjumpers mauling the Wildcats by 22 with 7 minutes to go in the last.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

They are smashing wildcats Jackjumpers hitting everything nailed 17 threes so far at 49 %

Was a bit worried after our start but we look better than last season the last few. Intense D is still there but the offense looks a lot better. Still two key players to come back as well.

yeah Kell has been really disappointing. Hopefully it's still injury related and he comes good, otherwise he could be gonski before mid season. Williams is functional, Browne is more than functional

Remove this Banner Ad

Back