NBL 23/24 Season - September 28 tip off

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Kai ''The Filipino OverHyped Dud'' Sotto coming back to the NBL or is he going down the soft path of Japana/Korea?

Doyle signed for JJ's for two years. Huge get. Be interested to see how they fill the other two spots.

Yep been a waiting game but worth it.

Show's if you perform contracts are offered.

Think the JJs are after a Point Guard (Magette may be replaced), and potential 4 /5 big as imports. They still have an Australian roster position along with imports and potential Next Star.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive given up my Cats membership this year.

A) too much Hutchy
B) all night games doesnt lend itself to a family friendly environment

I get it. It ain't cheap. I do my best to pretend Hutchy doesn't exist and it mostly gets me through.

JJ's have parted ways with Magette and replaced him with Jordon Crawford, all 5ft 6 of him.

Yep - have appreciated Josh Magette, played hard and smart for Tasmania (would not have liked him if his on another team).

Jackjumpers needed an upgrade on both his spot and Rashard Kelly's this small fella is rated.......top scorer in the Turkish league with a lot of European experience. Couple of spots to fill for the JJs hope they get a big

Kings have their championship winning bench and brought in
A NBA assistant and G-League coach of the year

One of the finds of last season in

And an ex NBA Aussie who may or may not tear up the league.

3Peat?

Well I guess that answers the question if Abdelfattah is coming back as a Rockets assistant next season.

Damn, Taipans lose out again.

I thought Bolden was making squillions in crypto or anti-tiger spray or something.
My theory is that his crypto went bust and that’s why he’s playing again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back