NBL BETTING 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

demon_fanatic

Premiership Player
May 8, 2006
bayswater
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey guys thought I'd start an NBL THREAD as season starts tonight. I really like Melb United -3.5 pointsbet tonight... killed it preseason and the team looks the best of the bunch early on with Perth... South East also without Gary Browne tonight.. Melb home game too which means most of the crowd will be United which always helps a tad... also like Bullets -5.5 vs 36ers and then theres a middle

pointsbet hasn't moved new zealand/cairns 175.5 down to the 172.5 elsewhere.. can grab 170.5 alt for $1.80 at betnation or betright and play the over into the under 175.5 at pointsbet.

SB bet return:
Travers 20+
Hukporti 15+
Della 15+
$20 @ 30

Degen multi:
Ariel Hukporti 15+ Points
Luke Travers 20+ Points
Tyler Cook 20+ Points
Will Cummings 15+ Points
Shea Ili 10+ Points
Chris Goulding 15+ Points
Matthew Dellavedova 15+ Points
Tyler Cook 8+ Rebounds
Luke Travers 6+ rebounds
@1851

Gary Browne is out of tonight's game injured btw, but is still in the market.

Last edited:

Yeh Perth looked pretty bloody good without the new import Dolittle who has just been added so if he fits in well they will do great, I feel New Zealand are just that team that will come up short... Melbourne looking sharp and still got Jo Acauil to slot back in down the track.. yeh Perth or Melb.... I can't even find the futures markets on tabtouch where is it??

TAB multis:

Leg 1 - T Cook (SEM) 15+ Points
Leg 2 - M Dellavedova (MEL) 15+ Points
Leg 3 - C Goulding (MEL) 15+ Points
Leg 4 - W Cummings (SEM) 10+ Points
Leg 5 - L Travers (MEL) 15+ Points
Leg 6 - A Hukporti (MEL) 10+ Points
Leg 7 - S Ili (MEL) 10+ Points
  • Bet Amount$10.00
  • Odds41.00
  • Potential Collect$410.00
Leg 1 - T Cook (SEM) 25+ Points
Leg 2 - M Dellavedova (MEL) 20+ Points
Leg 3 - L Travers (MEL) 15+ Points
Leg 4 - A Hukporti (MEL) 15+ Points
Leg 5 - M Creek (SEM) 15+ Points
  • Bet Amount$6.00
  • Odds351.00
  • Potential Collect$2,106.00

Last edited:
Yeh Perth looked pretty bloody good without the new import Dolittle who has just been added so if he fits in well they will do great, I feel New Zealand are just that team that will come up short... Melbourne looking sharp and still got Jo Acauil to slot back in down the track.. yeh Perth or Melb.... I can't even find the futures markets on tabtouch where is it??

It's a pain in the ass to find.

Open up a H2H game.

Then at the top there will be a menu chain that reads: Basketball / Australia / NBL

Click on NBL and it will bring up a list of the games.

Just above that it will be highlighting "Win (inc overtime)" and to the left of that is the "Outrights" menu.

From there you can open up the NBL Championship market and make your bet.

Nightmare system but I love their boosts. The First Goal Kicker and First Try Scorer promos and been very nice this season.

I got on this in pre season but Peter Hooley has also mentioned it... $67 at tab mvp... United will be great and he will post some massive stats Lastly, it might seem far-fetched, but Luke Travers could be in for a mammoth season in his new threads. He’s playing with a different level of confidence right now and with the stacked team that United has, he’s likely someone who is going to fill the stat sheet on a consistent basis and go close to the elusive 5x5 game a couple of times.

Delly is 22.5 pra at pointsbet it seems good considering how his preseason went... its 23.5 overs 1.80 tabtouch and up at 24.5 tab.. Travers 22.5 1.87 tabtouch seems low too for a guy filling multiple categories... Te Rangi a good roughy TAB 5.00 20 plus pra with no Gary Browne and the scout focusing on other guys he could have a good game on the wing.

With Ayre starting, I'll take him to score 10+ and 15+ at SB odds of 1.85/4.80. Reckon a lot of their odds could be unders. Hope it's a high-scoring game.

one more BEN AYRE pt/assists 14 plus at betright 2.25... hes starting and put up 10 pts 5 assists in limited minutes off bench in 18 mins last pre season game.

EDIT: haha just saw your post above ATAVISTIC.. good call

Only bets that got up tonight for me were Ayre points. Should have put singles on Travers too. Lots of players shooting at about 25% really ruins things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man that was god awful considering they hit 50 plus in the 1st qtr how in hell did Phoenix even sign RHYS (s**t TATTTOOS, WHITEST MAN EVER) vague to a decent contract thinking he was going to be any good?? the man is washed and needs to be let go.... absolute s**t show by Phoenix and then even goulding was rubbish too... yeh Travers/Delly are going to be solid as and Travers MVP will surely shorten from 67-1.. won't see lines of 22.5 pra for them ever again unfortunately:( Ayre did well after a rough start... I took Creek unders too off a limited preseason his PRA of 32.5 was a bit too high..

I'll also be trying to bet united hard for title 5.50 is so good at Betnation and Pointsbet... they are into 4.00 tab already I feel they will change this overnight at BETNATION/POINTSBET.. its even into around 4.6 betfair..... the depth is crazy still got IAN CLARK (won title with Sydney ex nba player and Jo Lu to add) whilst getting Hukporti back and a man on a mission Delly and also so many good defenders (HUKPORTI, DELLY, ILI, TRAVERS) are all wayyy above average defenders so will see games where they can hold oppositiion to 70-80 pts and still win easy..

Sydney I don't see them winning this year they'll really miss DJ Vasiljevics shooting and obviously Cooks.. yes they got some ok replacements but too many wings I feel who don't really shoot as well... got HOGG/VALENTINE/TOOHEY/GALLOWAY and that redhead hussle guy... so many wings galore. don't like their balance and I think theyll improve from a shaky preseason but won't be on Melbourne/Perths level.. I already think it's prob Melb perth then a slight gap to New Zealand then Sydney a rung below.

Last edited:
betright is pretty good for same games.. you can add things together that correlate sometimes and the odds go slightly up . CROSS SPORTS MULTI but need patience... Ginnivan 15 touches into United title at 33.00 pointsbet.. united stll sitting at 5.50 pointsbet.. into 4.00 tab.. ginnivan 15 in full game vs essendon and 7 in 25 % game time last week in a pressure packed final.. should play around half fwd and be in the action

Less than an hour before the game starts and TAB still don't have their SGM options available for tonight's games. Guess I'll just use SB for my crazy degen multis.

5 @ 751.00

Mitch McCarron
To Record 8+ Assists

Nathan Sobey
To Record 6+ Assists

Aron Baynes
To Record 12+ Rebounds

Nathan Sobey
To Score 15+ Points

Chris Smith
To Score 15+ Points

Isaac Humphries
To Score 15+ Points

Jason Cadee
To Score 15+ Points

Last edited:
Mccarron alt asts could be good if he plays the pg like last game n finds humphries wiley n kell .. Pbet 8 is 8.50, 10 is 19.00!! Its like 4.70 for 8 at tab n he got 10 last preseason game in a total of 82 points but he played crazy high mins and kell was out so he wil take some ball handling away from Mitch..still a good roughie! 6 is 3.10.. Can do same game trick for 10 gets it to 25.00 odds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back