NBL BETTING 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

wow wow wow.... mcveigh nearly does the exact same thing!!!! thank god for Clark early.. was only one looking ok on offence.. he kept us in it!!! Jo-Lu the lazy bugger finally did something on the d end right when it mattered hahhaha!!

yeh Bowen was even getting schooled on defence so no reason he sees any minutes.. it's like 4 on 5 on offence with him on...

surely united at home now but Scott Roth coached teams are bred different, he will have them believing and Doyle found rhythm late in that game so I expect him to help Mcveigh lots... think they actually underused crawford late.. he was causing havoc with his speed some late minutes from him could of helped

Melbourne United 1-10
Game total O177.5

2u $4.90 PB

Melbourne United 1-10
Tasmania JackJumpers Under 86.5
Will Magnay Under 7.5 Player Rebounds
Milton Doyle Under 5.5 Player Assists

1u $12.28 PB

Melbourne United 1-10
Will Magnay Under 7.5 Rebounds
Milton Doyle Under 5.5 Assists
Jordon Crawford Under 3.5 Assists
Chris Goulding Under 1.5 Assists
Chris Goulding Over 2.5 Rebounds
Jack McVeigh Under 18.5 Player Points
Chris Goulding To Get 10+ Points

1U $166.46 PB

Melbourne United 1-10
Game total O177.5

2u $4.90 PB

Melbourne United 1-10
Will Magnay Under 7.5 Player Rebounds
Milton Doyle Under 5.5 Player Assists

1u $12.28 PB

Melbourne United 1-10
Will Magnay Under 7.5 Rebounds
Milton Doyle Under 5.5 Assists
Jordon Crawford Under 3.5 Assists
Chris Goulding Under 1.5 Assists
Chris Goulding Over 2.5 Rebounds
Jack McVeigh Under 18.5 Player Points
Chris Goulding To Get 10+ Points

1U $166.46 PB
they have talked about keying in on mcveigh more so his assists overs could be good if they send a double sometimes.. brave man taking his points unders given the zone he is in and isn't fazed by the moment

they have talked about keying in on mcveigh more so his assists overs could be good if they send a double sometimes.. brave man taking his points unders given the zone he is in and isn't fazed by the moment
If united are to win I think they need to shut him down. Has only gotten over 18.5 once out of 4 championship games with another i think he got 18.

The last bet is my Jack McVeigh lucky long shot 🤗. Never know what might happen by putting up a prayer.

Jack McVeigh bet

Jack McVeigh Over 1.5 Assists Over (covered 3/4)
Jack McVeigh Under 18.5 Points under (covered 3/4)
Jack McVeigh Under 7.5 Rebounds under (covered 2/4 where one game he got 8)

3u $9.55 PB

Jack McVeigh bet

Jack McVeigh Over 1.5 Assists Over (covered 3/4)
Jack McVeigh Under 18.5 Points under (covered 3/4)
Jack McVeigh Under 7.5 Rebounds under (covered 2/4 where one game he got 8)

3u $9.55 PB
yeh like this.. definately think he sees some doubles when he posts up... the team vibes off his energy so they will be looking to quell that early... I think delly pt/reb/ast combo is pretty safe too he will play huge minutes in the 35-38 like last game in a game 5 and Travers should get plenty of boards again if he is around the 30-32 minute mark like last game, slight worry is foul trouble with him if he is more aggressive on Mcveigh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back