Atavistic

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Just posting some odds for tonight's game.

SEM v NZ Breakers.

Broekhoff for DD 0.2U@15 (got one double in the Blitz and came sort of close to another)

Adnam DD 0.1U@51 (also got a DD in the Blitz with 12 assists in one game)

At SB.

Of course, Zhou Qi is mostly like to get a double tonight, but he's only at 1.83 and coming off an ankle injury.

Mitch McCarron started off at 19-1 for a DD tonight, went out to 20-1 then came into 5-1.

At SB.

I only threw a fiver on at 19.

Mitch Creek for double-double @41 at SB now. Probably won't last long. Good odds, but note that he isn't getting the rebound numbers he usually gets.

Mitch Creek for double-double @41 at SB now. Probably won't last long. Good odds, but note that he isn't getting the rebound numbers he usually gets.
His rebound line is only 3.5 (at 2.02), assists line is 2.5 (1.75)

If you like the DD, one of these must be worth a larger stake?

His rebound line is only 3.5 (at 2.02), assists line is 2.5 (1.75)

If you like the DD, one of these must be worth a larger stake?

If he gets a double it will be points + rebounds, I think.

I might just put a small stake on the double.

Anything you like for the rest of the games?

Not in terms of odds. Cairns vs Tasmania, there's Magnay, McCall and Zimmerman for DDs but the odds aren't great. Duop Reath also a chance in the other game.

I went Creek last night because he's a guy with a good history of hitting DDs, so the odds were surprising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cooks for a double tonight is 67-1 at SB. He got one last week. Probably the best opportunity so far this season.

Delly at 10 might be worth a look too as he got a double last week.

Last edited:
Not a bad effort from Cooks given the way the game panned out.

Kind of annoying, though understandable, that they took off all their best players - including Cooks - in the last period. Otherwise he might have gotten close to getting it.

67-1 for a Cooks DD is like getting 67-1 for Stringer to kick 4. It's definitely going to happen again at some point in the season.

Putting a tenner on McCall for a DD@21 at SB. He has one from eight games this season and gone close a few other times.

So watching the game tonight and betting on victor law to have 9+ rebounds, the official stats and play by play missed 2 rebounds by law. One given to cotton and another give as a team rebound when it was a shooting foul meaning he had the rebound.

He of course finished on 7 rebounds..

Has anyone had any experience with querying stats or getting clear errors fixed??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back