NBL betting

Remove this Banner Ad

another observation about tonights game. If NZ are the 9th best team in the comp, then the standard of the NBL is pretty decent. They looked just as good as the Wildcats most of the night.
I don't like betting on Basketball for that reason it is an end to end game where both teams can score, close you score then we score games are common.
Look at the table overall and you can see the overall score differential gives a better view.

But in regards to standard completely agree. It's a good league.

good to see adams win the mvp... Cotton has been phenomenal for years but his team missing finals and he wasn't mindblowing this year, would of been a travesty had he won.... I did take Adams too at 5.00 lol he still started around 2.20/2.30 outsider when markets closed!!! I really like how the Hawks have peaked this season.. think theyll win it all! even with Adams back for Kings... the Gorijan factor is definately a factor albeit small it could make the difference vs Sydney ... Tassie could sneak a game vs Melb too... really should of loaded up on Tassie Saturday vs Melb.... big regret but thought Melb might take it as a full dress rehearsel for finals... their intensity was off from the start despite sticking around half 1... Tassie actually drifted to basically coin flip odds pre tip when news Melbourne were starting a relatively strong lineup

Ill be tuning and cheering for Tasmania tonight but had a look at Player Points for tonight. Any value? Personally seeing this game going similar to Games 1 and 2 and being more defensive.

1651461994263.png

Total Match Points line is 162.5 pts for Game 3. Surely thats a bit high given whats on the line tonight?

Under 162.5 pts $1.80 v $2 Over 162.5 pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Games start tonight. I've put a bit on McVeigh and Adnam for 15+ and 20+ points each at SB.

Not many markets up.

Will have a crack at Derrick Walton Jr (Sydney) for a DD @13 at SB.

Got a TD in the G League, so maybe a chance here.

Finally landed a double. Not what I was expecting, as I don't think Cotton hit one last year. But he was getting more rebounds in the preseason so seemed worth a shot. Only $5 tho. :(

1664694119577.png

I like McVeigh over 15.5 points at $1.80 at TAB.

He's over 17.5 points at other bookies. Versus Cairns, I expect him to get there.

I like McVeigh over 15.5 points at $1.80 at TAB.

He's over 17.5 points at other bookies. Versus Cairns, I expect him to get there.
Make sure you put enough money on this time to be happy. You were pretty upset last night when you only had $5 on a Cotton double double.

A fine performance from Cotton.

Six points in the first quarter from McVeigh then almost nothing. Can't wait for Adelaide to play. Should be interesting.

Adelaide defeat Phoenix Suns.

I didn't monitor the exchanges live but it looks like 36ers traded @ 1,000 pre-game on Smarkets.

Adelaide defeat Phoenix Suns.

I didn't monitor the exchanges live but it looks like 36ers traded @ 1,000 pre-game on Smarkets.
1000!! I forgot the game was on but rated them a chance after looking in mid season form in blitz and suns first pre season game!! ughhhhh.... jeez does tabtouch still have exact same markets and odds as sportsbet... seems value to be found for the double double markets on nbl!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back