Resource NBL Fantasy 2021/22

Remove this Banner Ad

Hayes-Brown didn't play the first game, but in 13 minutes of the 2nd game has 6 points and 7 rebounds. Wonder what he's going to do if he plays 20+ minutes.

I'm 74th overall, it seems.

Planned trades: Munford and Magette in.

Humphries and someone else out - depends on $$. I usually wouldn't trade out a DGW player, but Humphries with a 17.5 average isn't worth having.

Brisbane and Cairns off.

Why did we open the borders up?

Can't trade out SEM players now. :(

Updated:

1640402719716.png

Tasmania with a really nice run of DGWs. I'll bring Magette in.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The December 31 game between the Cairns Taipans and New Zealand Breakers will now be played between the Cairns Taipans and Perth Wildcats."

And Adelaide v SEM postponed too.

Meh. Adelaide vs Perth postponed. Two Tasmanian JJ's players tested positive too, so who knows about their games.

I finished in 310th spot last season. Terrible. Highest finish was my first season - 72nd. I even won a weekly prize in that season.

How did you guys go?

I finished in 310th spot last season. Terrible. Highest finish was my first season - 72nd. I even won a weekly prize in that season.

How did you guys go?
Nice work winning a weekly. Finished 2,250 ish which im actually pleasantly surprised at given i only changed my team for 3 rounds. I think i was just inside top 500 when i quit. This will be my 2nd season, and hopefully my first full season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back