Resource NBL Fantasy 22/23

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this game needs either three trades a week or five additional boost trades, like other games, because it takes so long to upgrade your team. Or maybe they should uncap the price increases so you can upgrade rookies quicker. Anyway, this is the team I've come up with:

1673913512219.png

I think this game needs either three trades a week or five additional boost trades, like other games, because it takes so long to upgrade your team. Or maybe they should uncap the price increases so you can upgrade rookies quicker. Anyway, this is the team I've come up with:

View attachment 1587944

Blimey you still have plenty of big hitters :oops:
I have 4 under 1m still :poo:

View attachment 1587944

That team is awesome. Mine is a few upgrades behind. Sitting at about 400 overall

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 11.16.07 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope they give you boosts. One of the things this game needs is the ability to make more than two trades a week.

Edit: it does.

"The NBL version will include all the features from SuperCoach Plus that players love including team optimiser, trade assist and trade boost."

Last edited:
I hope they give you boosts. One of the things this game needs is the ability to make more than two trades a week.

Edit: it does.

"The NBL version will include all the features from SuperCoach Plus that players love including team optimiser, trade assist and trade boost."
Yep sure does, we will be covering all the new changes on upcoming Basketball Blokes podcasts so stay tuned!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back