NBL STARTS NEXT FRIDAY, WHATZ YOUR TIIP??

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by jod23:
Hahahahaha you ppl all make me laugh. Titans heheheh 36ers hahahahaahh

Wildcats back to back so easy they may as well just give us the trophy now!

Jod23, you must have no idea, because the title this year is between Adelaide, the Titans and the Tigers. The Wildcats are too old, especially after an Olympics campaign. Grace, Fisher and Vlahov are all way over 30, and apart from Timmons and Rogers, you got no other good players (don't mention Harvey, Black and Thompson, they are crap and you know it). The Wildcats depth will be a problem. The Sixers, Titans and Tigers all have excellent depth, so I would be EXTREMELY surprised if Perth even made the semi's.

Crow54, since when do we have big mouths??
Yeah i do admit though that Adelaide will prolly be our biggest threat but i dont think they can beat us. Contain Brooks and you pretty much beat the 36ers.

Ant, your hilarious hahahaahhhahahahahaahha
Your the one that has no idea, Perth have the best point guard in the country. Grace controls a game better than anyone and causes havoc when he goes offensive and he also has a pretty consistent three point shot. THe Wildcats also have the reigning MVP in Rogers, team that with experienced players like Fisher and Vlahov, athletisism of Timmons and Harvey and Thompsons outside range and you've got your champions.

You also say were too old, and then you add that the Tigers are a threat this year hahahaahahh. Gaze Copeland and Bradtke all there options on offense are all well over 30 so your point on the cats being old is stupid.

smile.gif

Jod23. Vlahov was on our news the other night mouthing off about Brooksey being a "loud-mouthed Yank", blah blah blah. Also another player was saying the Wildcats were mad because the coaches chose the 36ers to come top this season and "they'd show everyone a thing or two" (or words to that effect). The 36ers have quietly taken all this on board.....

HAHAAHAH it doesnt matter what the coaches choose to finish first, we all know who will finish first and thats the Wildcats. I pity you Adelaide folk, win a couple and you think your gods gift. Lets remember what club is the most successful in the history of the NBL.....oh yeah its the Perth Wildcats.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back