Resource NBL SuperCoach 2023/24

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like most are starting Cotton but also plenty of talk about trading him after week 1 due to his fixture after that. Could it be a move to not start him to avoid having to do that or is it just worth having him to get 2 scores from him in week one?

Seems like most are starting Cotton but also plenty of talk about trading him after week 1 due to his fixture after that. Could it be a move to not start him to avoid having to do that or is it just worth having him to get 2 scores from him in week one?
I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I have a team with Cotton and a team without him. He picked up an injury last weekend but I think they expect him to play. I might start without him, but I'm not sure at the moment.

I thought about bringing in McCarron, but he only scored well when Wiley and Cadee were out. Thoughts?
Im not really a fan. I dont think he is a pure enough scorer which means he really needs the ball in his hands to facilitate. Im not completely sure he will get that given they have Cadee & Flowers. In saying that, his price kind of takes that into account. If he has a great game shooting wise, he will be value its just i dont think he is reliable enough. Not a bad pick, but i'll pass

I think im set. Makoi is in so that i have the cash to trade Cotton and Henshall to D.Valentine & J.Crawford. Not set on those trades obviously but id like to be able to do them after round 1 so Makoi comes in. I have 19.1k in the bank and need all but .4k to do those desired trades for round 2.

Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 7.19.57 pm.png

Think this'll be my starting team. Aiming for decent R2 coverage from the get-go to leave options open after R1. Not going any big PODs as I'm pretty clueless. Bannan and Armstrong injury flags but I'm hearing Armstrong is fine and Bannan is a test at tomorrow's training. Olbrich a big target after R2 before his first price increase

Attachments

• IMG_20230927_134915.jpg
    IMG_20230927_134915.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 35
I think im set. Makoi is in so that i have the cash to trade Cotton and Henshall to D.Valentine & J.Crawford. Not set on those trades obviously but id like to be able to do them after round 1 so Makoi comes in. I have 19.1k in the bank and need all but .4k to do those desired trades for round 2.

View attachment 1815494
Turns out G.Browne is out for the first game so ive changed my team significantly.

This is my team atm:

1695887091081.png

Pending any injury updates, of course. And I'm not sure on Te Rangi. I just thought about throwing him or Ayre in there because they're cheap, have a good fixture and can sometimes score well.

This is my team atm:

View attachment 1816240

Pending any injury updates, of course. And I'm not sure on Te Rangi. I just thought about throwing him or Ayre in there because they're cheap, have a good fixture and can sometimes score well.
Bannan is out for 3 weeks. Nice team though, I have all except Delly & Te Rangi (and Bannan)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My final team. Pretty generic given my POD in G.Browne was ruled out forcing a reshuffle. Hoping both Galloway lads improve greatly this season. Cotton and Sarr/Henshall likely out for M.Doyle and Bolden next round most likely. I decided against the popular ADE players. I just dont think they will be that great and will share the SC scoring. In saying that, i really do understand why Flowers, McCarron & Humphries are being selected, just not for me i guess.

Screenshot 2023-09-29 at 7.07.13 pm.png

Any thoughts on Henshall vs K Galloway?
I think Henshall will fill the stat sheet better. Galloway is a streaky shooter and has a fairly high upside i think but Henshall seems to do more. That is my view given how Henshall played in the blitz. So Henshall

White very disappointing. I had him in my side until a couple of days ago. McDaniel might be an interesting one to consider.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back