• Illawarra Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Zealand Breakers

• Sydney Kings

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested to see who people follow and the story behind it.

I was an NBL fan as a kid. I grew up Melbourne Tigers with players like Gaze, copeland and goulding. But when they became United I gave up. I left the NBL completely, then when S.E.M came along I tried to follow them but it didn't feel right so I lost interest pretty quickly.
Then Tassie came along and I was reborn anew as an Ant.

My story is pretty convoluted. I grew up in Perth and started supporting Perth and I still live in Perth and I still support Perth.

And Tassie. Maybe because Tassie also has a Perth. Maybe also because the franchise has barely put a foot wrong from day 1.

Born in Adelaide. Ferociously support anything Adelaide except of the Port variety.

I’ve been a 36ers fan since the early 90s. I’m a little young to remember the great Adelaide sides of the late 80s and I wasn’t into basketball at that time.

This year’s 36ers team is one of the worst I’ve seen.

Bring back ‘The Handle’ Randle as we desperately need a point guard and he is just sitting there in retirement.

Not an avid follower but hopped on the Phoenix when they came in after previously being a SE Melbourne Magic supporter as a kid.

Have a soft spot for Cairns after going to a game up there and seeing how much they loved it a got into it.

grew up a melbourne tigers fan (right around the time the devils were leaving).
gave up after a few years (lost interest in BBALL).

eventually got back into the NBL, but didnt have a team

now? i'm a diehard JJ's fan.

Back