News NBN Chief Blames Gamers for the NBN being s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely this guy would at least have advisors, who know something about this "intero-net" that the kids are using

He Probably does not even have NBN but something a Lot Better:thumbsdown::mad:

People Buy VPN so they can not get Throttled and Have more Privacy
What does a VPN have to do with the NBN being slow being blamed on gamers?

Keep hearing that Australia has the worst NBN infrastructure in the world. People who I know that have NBN still complain it's slow.

Mine is heaps quicker and cheaper than my old ADSL connection but when you hear yanks talking about having symmetrical gigabit connections you realise how poor NBN really is

Wish I could get that Speed with my FTTN NBN

We have HFC and haven't had any issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because they say they will Throttle the Speeds for Gamers and VPN can get around that

VPN would make it slower and there is no way for them to know you are gaming anyway, the bloke even admitted that. They can throttle heavy users but we know the only time gamers are heavy users is when you are downloading patches or new games

Mine is heaps quicker and cheaper than my old ADSL connection but when you hear yanks talking about having symmetrical gigabit connections you realise how poor NBN really is

We have HFC and haven't had any issues
I lived in the US and had a symmetrical gigabit connection and it was amazing. The provider actually introduce 1 gigabit plans after I’d been on them for a few months, and automatically moved me to that new plan and LOWERED my monthly bill.

Australian internet is shocking.

I lived in the US and had a symmetrical gigabit connection and it was amazing. The provider actually introduce 1 gigabit plans after I’d been on them for a few months, and automatically moved me to that new plan and LOWERED my monthly bill.

Australian internet is shocking.

symmetrical gigabit connection better then NBN I assume?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back