Gaming NCAA Football 14

Remove this Banner Ad

By the way guys, we have quite a few NCAA players over at www.ozesports.net.au so if you're looking for people to play against, come join us there.

The chat is always full (bottom of the page, kinda like facebook chat) so pop in and say hi :)

By the way guys, we have quite a few NCAA players over at www.ozesports.net.au so if you're looking for people to play against, come join us there.

The chat is always full (bottom of the page, kinda like facebook chat) so pop in and say hi :)

whats this the new maddenblokes?

whats this the new maddenblokes?

Pretty much, yeah. Except more community driven and stricter rules regarding bullying/harrassment etc.

Basically MB became a toxic environment and it was time to move on.

I saw a video put up on this by RBT on youtube.

He mentioned it's only lacking

1) Liberty University (Had to rename current teams, I assume FCS and schools no longer in FBS like Idaho)
2) New Stadium designs (But they have renamed all stadiums. ie. Ladd-Pebbles Stadium is renamed Hancock Whitney Stadium)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone able to find a link in how to download this? EDIT: I didnt see the link under the ps3 logo. See it now)
And would I need to download the ps3 version of ncaa 14 of the game to do it?

Though, I'm about 16 years into my current ncaa 13 save.
I had a 123 game win streak snapped today by Oregon 27-22 (Was down 27-7 early in the 4th - My one td was the opening kickoff for td)

s**t. A proper update? Incredible.

I actually found this game at the bottom of a box a couple of weeks ago, and found my PS3 at the bottom of another box. Must be fate!

Tbh, this was probably the last football game I really enjoyed. If anyone figures out the download and has a bash let us know how you go!

*. *. *.

That was a hell of a time to realise that it was NCAA 13, not 14 that I found at the bottom of a box :(

Sorry for the repeat posts. That was quite a roller coaster of emotion last night! I finally remembered that, after the series was cancelled, I did keep 14 in my Amazon Wishlist for 2 years before I think I was hacked and I shut my Amazon account down.

Anyway. PS3s out. NCAA 13s out. I might as well play it.

Dirty Bird do u just use the default settings, or do you have a patch/save with conference realignments? (I couldn’t care less about names)

Sorry for the repeat posts. That was quite a roller coaster of emotion last night! I finally remembered that, after the series was cancelled, I did keep 14 in my Amazon Wishlist for 2 years before I think I was hacked and I shut my Amazon account down.

Anyway. PS3s out. NCAA 13s out. I might as well play it.

Dirty Bird do u just use the default settings, or do you have a patch/save with conference realignments? (I couldn’t care less about names)
I just play default in heisman

And I slowly move teams around

I had the big xii dominating so I eventually moved Lsu and Alabama to it, then the next year Ohio State and Michigan.

And I’m so deep into the save now, some cpu teams have grown to the point I can move them to bigger conference and they’re competitive.
Ie. Arkansas State is in the big ten
Fiu is in the acc
Uconn went to the big ten and now the acc
And they’re all dominating

Though, I’m more impressed that even with Lsu Alabama, Georgia and Florida leaving the sec, Vanderbilt is now the best, lol

I dunno how you're still playing this game 8 years later Dirty Bird

I've been playing NCAA 13 over the weekend and it's not the game that annoys me, it's the BCS.

I wanted a challenge, so I started as 1-star Army. Recruiting is too easy for such a low-importance program, but as I say the BCS is even worse.

Washington and Wisconsin made it through to Conference Championships unbeaten. Wisconsin won, Washington lost. So 2-loss Utah somehow ended up in the National Championship against Wisconsin, rather than 1-loss Texas (whose only loss was to me) or even 1-loss Washington.

And I'm not quite sure how to feel about my own season. By season 2 I was playing a B+ strength of schedule, I beat 5 teams who were ranked at the time that I beat them, and I still only finished ranked 11. I guess you don't expect a 1-star program to do much better - but we went 10-2, and there was a 4-loss team ahead of me!

Not that I guess it matters. As a 1-star Independent, your season lives and dies with those At Large bowl bids anyway. I beat Notre Dame (17) and Navy (14- WTF?!) in consecutive weeks just to make that Sugar Bowl bid. So I did it the hard way and just felt like I deserved better than 11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back