Portfolio NCAA Footy: An Alternate History

Remove this Banner Ad

CLEMSON TIGERS

The Clemson Tigers absolutley dominated the latter half of the 2010s. They played in four National Championship games in five years between 2015 and 2019, winning it all in 2016 and 2018. I decided to go with a similar design to that of LSU for one reason: their helmets are the best part of the uniform. I also thought it was a bit of a nod to the Tigers making the run down the hill at the start of each home game. I was considering vertical stripes, but it just ended up looking ridiculous.

C-L-E-M-S-O-N!

HOME
Clemson Home.png

AWAY
Clemson Away.png

ALTERNATE

Clemson Alternate.png

chibimatty This one's for you!

Syracuse Orange

Here's a team I didn't know what to do with until Chibimatty came along and gave me a great plan of attack. I based it off of the side panels of the Orange's basketball uniforms. Like he said, the Adelaide style hoops work really well with this colorway. In this set, the shorts and socks are interchangable with any of the jumpers.

HOME
Syracuse Home.png

AWAY Syracuse White.png

ALT Syracuse Alt.png

Nicely done mate!

I've noticed a lot of these college sides have some interesting baseball logos also, might be inspiration for some monograms or other graphical features.

Last edited:
Nicely done mate!

I've noticed a lot of these college sides have some interesting baseball logos also, might be inspiration for some monograms or other graphical features.
That will definatley be an addition to some of the other ones I do. South Carolina has a very footy-style monogram.

That will definatley be an addition to some of the other ones I do. South Carolina has a very footy-style monogram.
Yeah, their monogram's very Aussie Rules. I noticed their rugby side has a significant design that could translate well also

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back