NCFL Central discussion 2022

Trent the flight Steward

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 30, 2006
Cessnock
AFL Club
Geelong
Does he do some work for Geelong on the bench on game day’s or is that just part time.
I thought he was with Sen doing commentary on weekends,

I'm not sure why he didn't just sign with sealake at the start of the year, why play at woora then change your mind. It will be a good for the league if he can qualify, what's he need 4 games?

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
I thought he was with Sen doing commentary on weekends,

I'm not sure why he didn't just sign with sealake at the start of the year, why play at woora then change your mind. It will be a good for the league if he can qualify, what's he need 4 games?

He was only ever going to play a one off game at Woorinen.

He works at Geelong and SEN but must be able to work some games in around those commitments

fatkidinthepocket

Team Captain
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
He was only ever going to play a one off game at Woorinen.

He works at Geelong and SEN but must be able to work some games in around those commitments
He said this morning on radio he probably wont play enough to qualify for finals, working Saturday mornings and some gamedays so wont be there very often if at all

the dark knight

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
No idea to be honest. Interesting tho the Weekly Times have ran with it. Nully must've been giving the green light to reapply. Although it wouldn't be the first time that a newspaper got it wrong.

Stottzy

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Birchip-Watchem vs Donald GF. Surely Bulls will go all the way this year. Especially with Nippa Gordon back.

Back