NCFL Central discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

So many Altona blokes heading to the Mallee

A few down at the Bellarine too.

Didn't look a happy team in the WRFL finals, been strong for a decade, was always a tight group of local mates but hard to stay up for a long time. Interesting a lot have gone north, probably looking for a new challenge and a few bucks.

A few down at the Bellarine too.

Didn't look a happy team in the WRFL finals, been strong for a decade, was always a tight group of local mates but hard to stay up for a long time. Interesting a lot have gone north, probably looking for a new challenge and a few bucks.

Big bucks on offer and more importantly great clubs full of amazing people

Let’s not forget Donald beat Nullawil both times during the year
If they hold dunston, young and barrack and with the addition of Stevenson they should maintain top 4. Wycheproof and wedderburn will come knocking and that 4th spot will be up for grabs I imagine

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Let’s not forget Donald beat Nullawil both times during the year
If they hold dunston, young and barrack and with the addition of Stevenson they should maintain top 4. Wycheproof and wedderburn will come knocking and that 4th spot will be up for grabs I imagine

Didn't Wycheproof narraport bet Donald once and have added half dozen senior players and Only lost one player of worth keeping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Arnaud have signed ex SANFL player Zac Phillips. He played for Woodville West Torrens. Great get St Arnaud wont go winless and wont finish last with there recruits and player retention

729195dfb200ae4d704805b89a912d41.jpg

Boort quietly putting a bit of a list together. Baddeley Kelly straight out of VFL @ Coburg, solid pickup @ 5 points

Coleman was Castlemaine in 2023, mainly reserves) and Storm 2s in 2022, will come as a 4 pointer

Jimmy Keeble a solid get, comes home as a 1 pointer after playing some solid Ballarat footy @ Sebas.

Mitch O’Donoghue has been playing Eastern FL d4 reserves by the looks of it, not sure how the quality of football translate, but, as a 2 point player, could be a valuable addition.

Oldfield Jnr, would he be the son of the bloke who owns half of the outback?

729195dfb200ae4d704805b89a912d41.jpg

Boort quietly putting a bit of a list together. Baddeley Kelly straight out of VFL @ Coburg, solid pickup @ 5 points

Coleman was Castlemaine in 2023, mainly reserves) and Storm 2s in 2022, will come as a 4 pointer

Jimmy Keeble a solid get, comes home as a 1 pointer after playing some solid Ballarat footy @ Sebas.

Mitch O’Donoghue has been playing Eastern FL d4 reserves by the looks of it, not sure how the quality of football translate, but, as a 2 point player, could be a valuable addition.

Oldfield Jnr, would he be the son of the bloke who owns half of the outback?

That’s great Intel been wondering about Boort haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back