NCFL Central discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta know someone who knows someone haha (hope I didn’t just start a family feud, as that’s not where I got my info)

My information is from Facebook footy clubs posts so that’s why I never mention Charlton and boort as there private haha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is Will Marks a big loss for the Bulls. Saw he signed at South Bendigo

I can’t see Tigga Downie making a comeback sorry mate

giphy.gif

Well played

Hopefully Hore plays in the big games against Sea Lake, Nullawil, Donald and even Wedderburn. NCFL top tier maintaining a strong standard with recruits like this

Hore back on Melbournes list, can’t believe that Birchip let someone out bid them. Crops mustn’t be as good this year

729195dfb200ae4d704805b89a912d41.jpg

Boort quietly putting a bit of a list together. Baddeley Kelly straight out of VFL @ Coburg, solid pickup @ 5 points

Coleman was Castlemaine in 2023, mainly reserves) and Storm 2s in 2022, will come as a 4 pointer

Jimmy Keeble a solid get, comes home as a 1 pointer after playing some solid Ballarat footy @ Sebas.

Mitch O’Donoghue has been playing Eastern FL d4 reserves by the looks of it, not sure how the quality of football translate, but, as a 2 point player, could be a valuable addition.

Oldfield Jnr, would he be the son of the bloke who owns half of the outback?
Keeble is a star mate.

Would be great to see the local boys Lanyon, Fitzpatrick and Keeble running through there midfield together. Probably havnt played together since juniors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeble probably 8 years older than Lanyon think Keeble played pios late 2000s Lanyon won league under 16s around 2016

Keeble 33 next year. Played in Boort 2008 flag as a teenager.

One of the classiest players I’ve seen in the Ballarat comp past decade. His highlights from the back end of the 2022 season were freakish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back