NCFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It kind of looks all over the place Truck

36 points – Sandhurst, Golden Square, Strathfieldsaye, Gisborne and Eaglehawk. (BFL)
38 points – Wedderburn and St Arnaud. (NCFL)
40 points – Charlton, Donald, Wycheproof-Narraport and Boort. (NCFL)
42 points – Lockington-Bamawm United, White Hills and Colbinabbin. (HDFL) + Bridgewater (LVFL)
43 points – Kangaroo Flat and South Bendigo. (BFL)
45 points – Castlemaine, Kyneton and Maryborough. (BFL) + Birchip/Watchem (NCFL)
46 points – Leitchville-Gunbower, Heathcote, Mount Pleasant, North Bendigo and Elmore. (HDFL) + Marong, Bears Lagoon-Serpentine, Newbridge and Calivil United. (LVFL)
48 points – Pyramid Hill, Mitiamo and YCW.
50 points – Inglewood.

Apparently Birchip & Woomelang deal done and dusted, wearing blue hoops singing the cats song and playing 1 game a year at Woomelang! Anyone else heard this??

Apparently Birchip & Woomelang deal done and dusted, wearing blue hoops singing the cats song and playing 1 game a year at Woomelang! Anyone else heard this??
the're having a Meeting on Wednesday to vote on which of the 3 is the best to go with so not really official yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There have been rumours since the year before they won the flag that they were putting it all into a last dip & would then disband. How many years ago now is that?
great Western did that when the left Horsham District for Mininera but had 1 or 2 years with no footy so if Great western can comeback so can Woomelang lascelles

What's the predictions this week?? Can Charlton recreate their 2nd semi form?
Do the saints have a few injury concerns? Nick Coglans hammy? Rob Elliot knocked 2 weeks in a row? Or just wild rumors??
I thought the Saints looked good with Needsy in the ruck and Wells up forward in The semi.
Will Charlton bring in another ruckman? Or can Roo do majority the work in the middle?

For me it's Charlton by a couple.
They looked too quick. But I said that about leitchy on the weekend too

What's the predictions this week?? Can Charlton recreate their 2nd semi form?
Do the saints have a few injury concerns? Nick Coglans hammy? Rob Elliot knocked 2 weeks in a row? Or just wild rumors??
I thought the Saints looked good with Needsy in the ruck and Wells up forward in The semi.
Will Charlton bring in another ruckman? Or can Roo do majority the work in the middle?

For me it's Charlton by a couple.
They looked too quick. But I said that about leitchy on the weekend too
Add some Darwin pace like they did Saturday and the saints are quick enough ,good enough not so sure ?should be a good game

It's a massive call truck, it's not as if they are located where Kyneton are, and can pick things up in 2017
Or Great western they went into recess a few years ago and 1 or 2 years out and got their sides up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back