NCFL Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a close follower of this league by any stretch, but you'd think Sea Lake would be rather peeved finishing on top, and having the opposition in the last two games forfeit?
Last played on July 10, general bye in league next week then finals start the following week so wont have played for 6 weeks. Cant understand having the bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting as I though that was they reason a merger with Wycheproof was not an option.

they obviously are sniffing tbe wind and see the future of the golden rivers to be very doubtful
Are they coming on their own? Or looking to come as a combined club??

can anyone remember when SLNTigers came across did they “need” to have a hockey team?
I’d imagine if that was the case now it would make more work for Nully to come in alone.

Are they coming on their own? Or looking to come as a combined club??

can anyone remember when SLNTigers came across did they “need” to have a hockey team?
I’d imagine if that was the case now it would make more work for Nully to come in alone.
It sounded like on their own but it may not be. If they do Birchip will be the second most like club in ncfl. Also has Birchip got a record for coming second for 4 years in a row. Is there a longer run, anyone.

Is Josh Jenkins to Sea lake true or false. A bloody big get for NCFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back