Werewolf ND and THB present -Blindwolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Short and sweet this morning.

Nunez - beta wolf - killed by Mafia
MWPP - villager - killed by Wolves and Vig

It is now day phase. Get your votes in by 8:30pm, all votes must be bolded and tag either myself or ND in it to be valid. We will like the post to count it's validity.

giphy.gif

So a wolf and vig both took out MWPP, chances are at least one would have been because she annoyed them. I haven't played the last couple, any candidates?

Or framing someone. I think those questioning the motive of an MWPP kill also need to be looked at.

I am placing my vote on the filth wizard because he seered me last game which got me killed but this game I'm a villager and evil would only want to kill villagers therefor he is evil. I think grudges from prior games are definitely the best tactic.

The Half Back NaturalDisaster
You too...

So early votes from DERO, Sante and Dapper on NinjaSwan, Bono and Filthy respectively. Good mix of good and evil roles in this group.

You too...

So early votes from DERO, Sante and Dapper on NinjaSwan, Bono and Filthy respectively. Good mix of good and evil roles in this group.

I role revealed early in the game because I have seen that it minimises your chance of dying. If you go back and look after everyone got tagged you can see my role :)

What's your role then?

Obviously seer. I don’t like claiming early especially when we don’t know what roles are in the game. Arsonist is a role worth taking out early though.

I understand I could be evil and seered him, but for now that doesn’t matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously seer. I don’t like claiming early especially when we don’t know what roles are in the game. Arsonist is a role worth taking out early though.

I understand I could be evil and seered him, but for now that doesn’t matter.
We have actually found the false seer everyone. I am a villager.

bloody false seers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back