Toast ND Pick #54 - Welcome to Freo Ed Langdon

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like they struggled to photoshop around it on the freo website.

DRAFTEES-HERO-271114.jpg

A ludicrous quiff if I ever saw one

If Ed is better than his brother Tom, we have found ourselves a beauty.

Anyone remember Tom playing against us in round 1 at Etihad? He was the Pies best player out there on that day and went on to have a solid debut season.

Looks really good this kid. Part of the midfield rotation that can impact in the forward line. Welcome Ed

From the brief video I think this could be an inspired pick. Moves like an out and out footy player, low to the ground and a sense for the big sticks. Mind you I thought that of Wood as well and he didn't come to much, I guess tank and endurance are everything. A bit of Walters they way he wheels around and a bit of Balla when he takes on players. Nice.

Models his game on Brad Hill. May have been part of thinking in us drafting him? Have a good feeling about this draft guys, anyone else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice wrap for the boy from the Vic Metro Under 18's Coach David Flood....

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/25636327/langdon-bloody-ripper-coach/

"He hurt his hand pretty early in that game against South Australia and played on and ended up kicking four or five goals," he said. "He probably could have kicked a couple more because he hit the post once or twice. He can run all day, he has good speed and he will be a good player."

Nice wrap for the boy from the Vic Metro Under 18's Coach David Flood....

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/25636327/langdon-bloody-ripper-coach/

"He hurt his hand pretty early in that game against South Australia and played on and ended up kicking four or five goals," he said. "He probably could have kicked a couple more because he hit the post once or twice. He can run all day, he has good speed and he will be a good player."
Is this the David Flood who went to Rossmoyne High School, then went on to play with the Dons?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back