Admin Notice ND Speaks Out - League Simmer/Posters accusations - Important notice Please Read

Remove this Banner Ad

Lately, we have seen a lot of distrust and accusations levelled at our league simmers and match posters.

These accusations include:
  • That the Simmers are manipulating outcomes
  • That games are being re simmed until desired result is being achieved.
  • That the simmers are targeting certain teams or posters.
Qooty is a fundamental concept of our game, without it, there would be no Sweet FA and without the Simmers and Match Posters volunteering their time on the weekend, there would be no qooty.

The role of the simmer has now changed, we do not have one single simmer running every game, nor are simmers permitted to sim their own matches.

I have been in the Simmers committee since S24 when I joined as a mere match poster and I can tell you now I have never once seen any simmer or poster even joke about rigging any games.

Admittedly, it’s not entirely possible to ensure a simmer was 100% honest and did not re-sim any game they were assigned. That is why only the most trustworthy posters are allowed to sim, or even post SFA matches. If any simmer was caught cheating or trying to cheat, they would be out of the Simming committee faster than you can say the letters "SFA",

Now, I’ve been lenient on Simmer accusations of cheating this season, but recently, it has crossed a line where individuals are being singled out and targeted and accused of rigging games. Personally, it’s a sh*t line to cross. How do you expect anyone to put their hand up to volunteer if they are just going to be accused of not being honest? When I started in the committee, it was difficult enough to get people to sim and post games. Times have changed now and we have a bunch of people interested in taking up the role and I would hate to see that change again.

Effective immediately, you are all on notice. Anyone singling out simmers/posters and accusing them of rigging games/manipulating results will be charged with Bringing the Game into Disrepute and will face potential suspensions from league games.

Now, before you all start crying about “SNOWFLAKES” or “LEAGUE HAS GONE SOFT” or “CANCEL CULTURE”, this is not a new thing. Accusing simmers of cheating has ALWAYS been frowned upon and there is even a precedence of posters being put on notice for a similar offence.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...nt-simmer-solution-and-league-notice.1101769/

Maybe update rules then champ. Instead of pulling utter fabrications and flights of fancy out of your arse.

Our wifi reception is so bad at the Underground, that we might as well be.
Plus all the bombers bomber VPN are probably routed out of NK as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You better ******* hope I get a long ban mate because the skeletons in your closet will come back to haunt you.

This skeleton was in a closet.

FootyGuy13 this is entirely your fault.

If you'd started the Dragons vs. Warriors match thread by now then ND would have been too busy to put this thread together and destroy the peaceful harmony of the league.

It makes you think. Is a day off from match threads really a good thing? 🤔

Therefore I promise:

BAN MEDIA MONDAYS TO PREVENT LEAGUE IMPLOSION!

SUNDAY NIGHT MATCH THREAD OPs ESSENTIAL!

*looks at who’s doing next week’s thread*

Lately, we have seen a lot of distrust and accusations levelled at our league simmers and match posters.

These accusations include:
  • That the Simmers are manipulating outcomes
  • That games are being re simmed until desired result is being achieved.
  • That the simmers are targeting certain teams or posters.
Qooty is a fundamental concept of our game, without it, there would be no Sweet FA and without the Simmers and Match Posters volunteering their time on the weekend, there would be no qooty.

The role of the simmer has now changed, we do not have one single simmer running every game, nor are simmers permitted to sim their own matches.

I have been in the Simmers committee since S24 when I joined as a mere match poster and I can tell you now I have never once seen any simmer or poster even joke about rigging any games.

Admittedly, it’s not entirely possible to ensure a simmer was 100% honest and did not re-sim any game they were assigned. That is why only the most trustworthy posters are allowed to sim, or even post SFA matches. If any simmer was caught cheating or trying to cheat, they would be out of the Simming committee faster than you can say the letters "SFA",

Now, I’ve been lenient on Simmer accusations of cheating this season, but recently, it has crossed a line where individuals are being singled out and targeted and accused of rigging games. Personally, it’s a sh*t line to cross. How do you expect anyone to put their hand up to volunteer if they are just going to be accused of not being honest? When I started in the committee, it was difficult enough to get people to sim and post games. Times have changed now and we have a bunch of people interested in taking up the role and I would hate to see that change again.

Effective immediately, you are all on notice. Anyone singling out simmers/posters and accusing them of rigging games/manipulating results will be charged with Bringing the Game into Disrepute and will face potential suspensions from league games.

Now, before you all start crying about “SNOWFLAKES” or “LEAGUE HAS GONE SOFT” or “CANCEL CULTURE”, this is not a new thing. Accusing simmers of cheating has ALWAYS been frowned upon and there is even a precedence of posters being put on notice for a similar offence.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...nt-simmer-solution-and-league-notice.1101769/
You have just admitted the Sim can be rigged, then threatened to charge anyone under a catch-all vague rule if they dare to suggest the same thing.

Are you jumping at shadows?

Would almost welcome a charge, where the Sim can be “put on trial” and you would need to prove it is completely random and all above board to make the charge stick.

Bet it doesn’t happen because you cannot afford to admit you have zero idea about the integrity of what is posted, other than taking the word of the Simmers at face value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back