Werewolf ND's Werewolf Bash - N6

Remove this Banner Ad

croweater 41 it was fitting that you gave Millky95 his neutral win after you gave me the neutral win months ago :)
Did you kill me because you wanted to kill me, or because you wanted him to win?
FWIW I preferred a neutral over evil win in this one too so no complaints here
Millky95 deserved the win.

I’m glad just to make it to the end alive after being evil. I was ****ed and when I’m evil I don’t want village to win so next best thing to me is at least some sort of chaotic neutral winning.

The only reason MWPP survived is because all the evils assumed someone else would kill her. 😂
Not the first time it has happened
And won‘t be the last :)

Millky95 deserved the win.

I’m glad just to make it to the end alive after being evil. I was f’ed and when I’m evil I don’t want village to win so next best thing to me is at least some sort of chaotic neutral winning.

The Filth Wizard - when you mentioned me as a vigi shot target on Thursday night, were you just fishing for my response, or was I really high up on your radar by that point?

I think I was trying to put up a couple of names but not too many in case somebody was a flog. If I mentioned you though it was because I noticed you.

You probably needed to be more subtle. By broadcasting it so much you just confirmed my suspicions.

When I had an incling you knew I thought I'd ham it on to double bluff. Had to have a crack lol

Happy accident. I was trying to vote for people that wouldn't die in the next day or two. That's why I didn't bite you last night because I was hoping Filth would target you instead of me
Great strategy
Funnily enough the accident (vamp connection) was the only reason I ever thought it was you
And as you saw I still had my doubts re: Jmoo later on and PMB earlier

The wolves are fools then. Those two things still need to find each other. If I didn't start with the amulet by random luck the game could have been over two days ago.
Sorry Filthy but anytime the village can build a ring of protection it's always advantage village. It's why I've ditched the amulet from my games. Evil have to turn on each other at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly the way you play werewolf is piss poor. For such a nice person your sportsmanship is pathetic.
In a game where you pretended to out me as evil , I pretended to modkill myself
:)

Sorry Filthy but anytime the village can build a ring of protection it's always advantage village. It's why I've ditched the amulet from my games. Evil have to turn on each other at some point.

It's still luck though. The amulet could have started with the wolves.

Anyway, this doesn't take away from my earlier comment that the starting position of four night immune roles with one in reserve was weighted heavier towards evil/neutral. One aspect was the game, the other was circumstance. That the amulet started with me doesn't downplay how weighted the game was pre-start.

It's still luck though. The amulet could have started with the wolves.

Anyway, this doesn't take away from my earlier comment that the starting position of four night immune roles with one in reserve was weighted heavier towards evil/neutral. One aspect was the game, the other was circumstance. That the amulet started with me doesn't downplay how weighted the game was pre-start.
It may have been more balanced if the SK did anything...

I may have been more balanced if the SK did anything...

Or the Serpent, which is my point. It's all very well griping about a waxed amulet but that was just circumstance. Circumstance could have been the seer lasted more than two nights and the SK/Serpent hit every night. That's why every game is different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back