Werewolf ND's Werewolf Bash - N6

Congrats Millky95 !

Wow croweater 41, you thought Serpent deserved to win more than village. Or did you just want to kill MWPP...

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Loved the game ND. Well ran and good role depth.

Millky95 and The Filth Wizard you guys played incredibly well. In fact so did serial_thrilla . Looking forward to the next one - hopefully blew the cobwebs out this game.

Funnily enough I didn't know we had a deadline due (and didn't get a PM reminder) so was waiting for croweater to answer my post, was gonna flip on Millky :D

Good game ND. Maybe just the slightest tilt towards evil with two night immune neutrals and a beta but by stroke of luck all factions had some representation towards the end. The serpent was an interesting addition.

Good work Nunez in particular, worked hard to keep the doc protects mysterious. And nice to see evil roles play active. Mixed things up a bit.

Yeah if there is space would love to see the dead PM ND.

Funnily enough I didn't know we had a deadline due (and didn't get a PM reminder) so was waiting for croweater to answer my post, was gonna flip on Millky :D

Good game ND. Maybe just the slightest tilt towards evil with two night immune neutrals and a beta but by stroke of luck all factions had some representation towards the end. The serpent was an interesting addition.

Good work Nunez in particular, worked hard to keep the doc protects mysterious. And nice to see evil roles play active. Mixed things up a bit.

Thanks mate! My reads were a bit rough. Partly due to playing new players and then felt a bit rusty getting this far in a game. Looking forward to the next one!

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies

The wolves were saying the village were over powered with a doc and amulet

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The wolves were saying the village were over powered with a doc and amulet

The wolves are fools then. Those two things still need to find each other. If I didn't start with the amulet by random luck the game could have been over two days ago.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Correction - a doc who could self heal every second day.

In fairness the amulet and a doc who can self heal every two days is extremely common in werewolf. Very few games with the amulet don't have that doc role.

Cheers for hosting NaturalDisaster

The beauty of being the Serpent for this game was fun. Glad to get the win and as a neutral as well

Gonna take some time off from playing now after the Jester and Serpent wins :D

croweater 41 it was fitting that you gave Millky95 his neutral win after you gave me the neutral win months ago :)
Did you kill me because you wanted to kill me, or because you wanted him to win?
FWIW I preferred a neutral over evil win in this one too so no complaints here

Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
In fairness the amulet and a doc who can self heal every two days is extremely common in werewolf. Very few games with the amulet don't have that doc role.
In hindsight I would have been just happy for it to break one day earlier. ;)

Pretty rare that the amulet is intact when we get down to 8 players though yeah?

Back