NEAFL 2018

Discussion in 'NEAFL Board' started by justabaraker, Jan 7, 2018.

Put it out there
  1. stuyd1

stuyd1 Club Legend

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    watched the Lions belt Redlands today ... just hard to watch a local suburban club playing a AFL ressies club with some 10 to 15 listed players in their team .
    And its a sad issue when a crowd of only some 400 people attend !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. stuyd1

stuyd1 Club Legend

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Also,,, poor form in the catering stakes, as it took 10 minutes to get a steak sandwich, not to mention they had no change ( $ 6.50 , I had a 10 dollar note ) and I couldnt even buy a coffee ,,, as they didnt provide this ..... wow,,, such a poor picture for a NEAFL game . ,,,

3. pinocchio

pinocchio Senior List

Collingwood
    Other teams:
    Im very impressed with Canberra and the way they are playing at the moment, for the first time in their short history, they have won 4 in a row.. Have been super competitive in season 2018.

4. billybunter

billybunter Team Captain

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Hey Pinocchio, looks like the Boys are having a huge form reversal from the club they were over the last couple of years, which is great news for Canberra, it is really hard to get enthused in a comp that is being euthanized in the very near future these days, even with the mighty Hornets playing great footy as well. Lets hope the transition for the non AFL clubs will be as smooth as possible!!!!! But I see another shit fight coming up when and if they re-join their respected State Competitions.

5. smy1305

smy1305 Club Legend

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Ryan Holman ended up at Mayne I heard BB??

6. justabaraker

justabaraker All Australian

GWS
    Other teams:
    Hey, do any of you know we catch up with NEAFL Tribunal findings ?

7. billybunter

billybunter Team Captain

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    Sad for Ryan and Aspley if this is the case as I was unaware of this development, I believed he was at Morningside playing in the QAFL waiting for a re-call to the Hornets side, he is a Morningside product who has performed admirally for the Hornets in the NEAFL since joining and was a big part in our Premiership year win over the Swans (who can ever forget that one for the ages), he will be missed if this is the case as he was a good club man and still is IMO a very handy player. Players come and go but when they leave they will never be forgotten and past players play a big part in the Hornet culture.

smy1305 likes this.
  8. billybunter

billybunter Team Captain

Fremantle
    Other teams:
    justa,
    My understanding on your question is - Unless you are there, or you are assosiated with the players club who was reported or the players Club who was offended not much gets out of NEAFL HQ, sometimes the Jungle Drum beats but not to many cases are open for Joe Public to reflect on or read about.