NEAFL 2019

MaySwallow4Heron

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks or any of the other nearby NEAFL clubs? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super grateful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jkdeez

Draftee
Oct 9, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks or any of the other nearby NEAFL clubs? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super
Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks or any of the other nearby NEAFL clubs? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super grateful.
Redlands NEAFL Football Manager is Marty King and hes a great bloke, bombers@sharksclub.com.au

Top Bottom