NEAFL 2019

MaySwallow4Heron

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks or any of the other nearby NEAFL clubs? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super grateful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jkdeez

Draftee
Oct 9, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks or any of the other nearby NEAFL clubs? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super
Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks or any of the other nearby NEAFL clubs? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super grateful.
Redlands NEAFL Football Manager is Marty King and hes a great bloke, bombers@sharksclub.com.au

Jun 30, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have heard that there are a bunch of rules coming in which AFL clubs wanted, including more mature ages topping up for them and parity on 23 players. Also apparently community clubs will have to find some more $ as salary cap increasing in a big way. Anyone else heard this? With NT Thunder pulling out, what if other teams can't sustain the $, where is the comp if more teams pull out?

Top Bottom