NEAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks or any of the other nearby NEAFL clubs? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super grateful.

Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks or any of the other nearby NEAFL clubs? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super
Does anyone on here have a line of contact to the General Manager of Football/List Manager at Southport Sharks or any of the other nearby NEAFL clubs? My best friend is a ruckman for a premiership state league club and wants to move to the GC but we need to keep it kind of hush hush so I am helping him make contact. If anyone could help I would be super grateful.
Redlands NEAFL Football Manager is Marty King and hes a great bloke, bombers@sharksclub.com.au

I have heard that there are a bunch of rules coming in which AFL clubs wanted, including more mature ages topping up for them and parity on 23 players. Also apparently community clubs will have to find some more $ as salary cap increasing in a big way. Anyone else heard this? With NT Thunder pulling out, what if other teams can't sustain the $, where is the comp if more teams pull out?

Rules have been announced on NEAFL site. New payment floor and new higher cap. Probably clubs with $ OK with most of the changes. Giving the AFL clubs a 23rd player and mature player spots and budget for them seems odd to me. I am afraid this is the beginning of the end for this comp. The AFL clubs clearly want to push the AFL to funding a national reserves league, the league is resisting but the comp is now full of so many weird rules and compromises (if it wasn't already) as to be unrecognizable. Rules to make it easier for AFL to administer.....really...what about the non-AFL clubs holding the whole thing together - just keep making it harder for them....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back