Best: Kennedy-Harris Keilty Moncrieff Gordon White Johnstone
Disposals: Kennedy-Harris 47 Trengove 30 Kent 28 White 27

Peter Jackson VFL 2017
Casey Demons 4.0.24 8.4.52 10.10.70 12.14.86
Coburg 3.2.20 5.5.35 8.6.54 10.8.68

Best: Kennedy-Harris Keilty Moncrieff Gordon White Johnstone
Disposals: Kennedy-Harris 47 Trengove 30 Kent 28 White 27
What the *.

If that's accurate I'll be tempted to dig up my posts from 2014 where I said he was always best suited to playing on ball/around the stoppages :p

Pedantic

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
James Magner Tom couch and Jack grimes (post captain version) had no trouble getting it at VFL level. Isn't worth a pinch of when your not AFL standard.

I'd rather 10 Petracca touches than 30 from JKH
JKH is a neat user of the footy I reckon. A bit like Stretch in that he's not super damaging but he rarely turns it over. I think his biggest issue thus far in his career has been an inability to find enough of the footy -- something that was no trouble for the other blokes you mentioned, they had other issues -- so this is a positive development (provided he can keep it up).

James Magner Tom couch and Jack grimes (post captain version) had no trouble getting it at VFL level. Isn't worth a pinch of when your not AFL standard.

I'd rather 10 Petracca touches than 30 from JKH
Not a valid comparison. JKH has always used the ball well at AFL level, he's just had trouble finding it when played out of position. If he gets 30 touches in an AFL game we've probably done alrighty as a team

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not a valid comparison. JKH has always used the ball well at AFL level, he's just had trouble finding it when played out of position. If he gets 30 touches in an AFL game we've probably done alrighty as a team

I agree, he is a very good user of the ball

Guys and/or gals please do not be swayed, he still is and always will be a VFL level player. I really hope we don't bring him in for this weekend
I used to say the same thing about Fitz, but people still reckon we should have kept him

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Come on. Has poor awareness and he is only neat because he takes a safe option. Has no penatration or vision with his kicks. The only reason that's OK for Jetta is because he is a gun one on one defender. JkH is not.

Another one paced non goal kicking inside midfielder is the last thing we need. Viv Michie was a neat user of the pill and found it a lot better than JKH yet look where he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on. Has poor awareness and he is only neat because he takes a safe option. Has no penatration or vision with his kicks. The only reason that's OK for Jetta is because he is a gun one on one defender. JkH is not.

Another one paced non goal kicking inside midfielder is the last thing we need. Viv Michie was a neat user of the pill and found it a lot better than JKH yet look where he is.
It's simple! Turn him into a gun one on one defender!

Interesting to see them both play together on the weekend - neither was terrible, but ANB has had some good continuity to build something above where JKH is right now.

If you had told me a year ago that ANB and JKH would be in our midfield Round 17 2017, I'd have laughed at you, then cried a little bit because Fisted Forever.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Dug it up for you mate. Although technically you said he'd never play another "gans" so you're all clear :thumbsu:

Can't get out of that one can I lol although to be fair to me who would have thought we would lose Viney Jones Tyson Watts Brayshaw and Salem at the same time

Back