Rumour Neale-y premiership time! (was: Neale before the Lions!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hate on me, but genuinely gutted. Probably going to lose him either next year or the year after, and his trade value is at its highest now. Was getting excited about bringing in some more high-end talent. Anyway there's still hope. Beams was pretty empathic that he was staying and we all know how that played out.

Don't hate on me, but genuinely gutted. Probably going to lose him either next year or the year after, and his trade value is at its highest now. Was getting excited about bringing in some more high-end talent. Anyway there's still hope. Beams was pretty empathic that he was staying and we all know how that played out.

Yeah if we got lucky, maybe we could bring in a Brownlow Medallist!

Ha ha lol!!!

Some of the people on here might be feeling a bit silly right now

On SM-G973F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
A few red faces and apologies might be in order .
Some of the stuff written about Lachie and Jules was disgraceful .

So glad they are staying ❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would be the most unsettling time for the Neales with the uncertainty of having their first child right around the corner. Hopefully by this time next year they are much more settled.

Freo might have thought they could get him at a reasonable price now but bungled the whole thing. Never change.

I just don't get this.

He's our best player and you were excited at the prospect of losing him so we can play chook- lotto with some young kids in the draft?

If you consistently apply this rationale, we should be looking to offload all our top players when we reckon their trade value has peaked and/ or they are out of contract in the next two years.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Happy with the news but won't believe it fully until we get through trade period.

Ah, the Shacky Beams cocktail.

You have until midnight and then we say goodbye to this thread.

And hopefully I don't have to re-open it :drunk:

Pffft spoilsport. Let it die an unnatural death.

Edit: I'll let you choose the next thread title?

You have until midnight and then we say goodbye to this thread.

And hopefully I don't have to re-open it :drunk:

Hmm 12hrs and 48 pages required.

Does Lachie staying prove the existence of a God?

Discuss.

Wasn't the Beams thread in 2018 closed prematurely then had to be re-opened?
Probably. To be fair, I think we had enough evidence to go off at that point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back