Rumour Neale-y premiership time! (was: Neale before the Lions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Robbo mean his tweet was fake or the news is fake

The tweet. Robbo wouldn't be commenting on the Lachie situation.

Alternatively, he may be making a profound philosophical statement.

The tweet. Robbo wouldn't be commenting on the Lachie situation.

Alternatively, he may be making a profound philosophical statement.

Everything is fake

Does Robbo mean his tweet was fake or the news is fake

The tweet, someone tweeted the "screenshot" at him a few minutes before that post.

Anywho, I only Neale before Zod.

Last edited:

FLVanLandingham

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
He gave us everything he had. He has a family with all that is covid.. fair enough.
(if true)

The focus is now how to shape our midfield. I feel like the leader of our clearances was either Lyons or Neale, partly together it seems. A strong preseason to get the combinations and tactics working an hopefully we can be a more creative and 2-way group. The dream would have been to move Zorko out to more forward time...I hope he can have another stellar year next year to help stabilize it until we have all our guns firing

best of luck to Neale if he ends up going, and good luck to the guys who will have to haggle this deal through :)

I don't like the vibe from mitch's tweet.
The its fake one? I'd believe it. One of the replies is a guy saying it started in a discord, and he's taken responsibility for distributing it.

1630843575327.png

Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
WA border restrictions would have made the last 2 years tough, and couldn’t have been predicted when he made the decision to come to us. It’s shitty but we were a better team without him in some ways this year.

Get a top ten pick and an additional first or early second and rebalance the list. Clug is ready for more time inside.

I’d then throw all the money at Luke Parker IMO but may not be the clubs plan.

Mar 13, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Bruins, Dodgers, Bulls, SEM Phoenix
IF it's true ....
When Neale came from Freo it was : The Lions gave up picks six, 19 (from GC) and 55 in this year's NAB AFL Draft while receiving Neale and selection No.30.
So effectively an early and late first and a late third for Neale and late 2nd. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up part of Cerra getting to Carlton (or however) but in total I'd be wanting a first, or a second and a best 22 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back