Near Perfect Performances

Remove this Banner Ad

Settle down the amount of waffle Tiger fans say about this kid, you’d think he was a half decent player. Will be in the twos mid year and trade bait by years end. Not the first spud to get lucky with a premiership.
Cam Mooney said in the JLT North commentary, Graham, Jack Graham that is, is a mini Dusty and will be scary when he grows up.

Mark LeCras kicking 12 goals was such an out of the box performance, for a guy his size to play essentially as a key forward and kick a dozen... For a team that won the spoon that year!

22 touches, 11 marks inside fifty, 12 goals 2. Even split his head open and it didn't stop him. He was in that rare zone you might get once a decade, if you're lucky.

I remember watching Dusty's first game of the year against Carlton last season, not sure of his exact stats, but you could see from the outset that he had managed to lift his game to another level and was set for a big year. Well he did that and more in the end!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lecras 12 against Essendon was probably the closest I’ve seen.

Just had it on a string that night. Played on nearly all the bombers defenders at certain points during the night. Couldn’t stop him. Probably was the straw that broke the back of Knights as coach of the bombers as well.

There was an Anzac Day game one year (during the stand rebuild) where Buckley played like a man possessed.
He were all over Collingwood that day but he kept them in it
Can’t remember if we won that day or not, but it was the personification of a captains performance

Without a doubt

6 in a half in a gf I think, and that last goal, crazy. Blink and you miss it.

Honourable mention to my old man who kicked 15 goals 6 points from centre half forward in state football match before the AFL existed but pissed it all away by knocking my mum up at 16 yrs old and getting responsible lol. Even though he was told to try out for the magpies (port) and was told he was the best player the coach had seen (and he had seen a lot of successul footballers).

Moral of the story. Regrets. * em.

Last edited:

Other team had their chances to break record with introduction of GC and GWS but luckily for cats the record held. I can’t see it getting broke for a while longer until game tactics change towards full-on attacking play, or mandatory zones for players is introduced by AFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Settle down the amount of waffle Tiger fans say about this kid, you’d think he was a half decent player. Will be in the twos mid year and trade bait by years end. Not the first spud to get lucky with a premiership.
He captained your state team buddy...

IMG_2366.JPG
The way this team played in the first half 2014 grannie against the swans.
Just made it past Adelaide and beat the swans by over ten goals.
The best performance against the best opposition on the biggest day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back