News Ned Guy List Manager to leave after MD

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't he still a player agent? Was on trade radio today yeah?

Might Finish up after Trade Period.

Though IF Devon Smith is Coming to Collingwood it be Intresting Talking to himself

From the McDonald Sports website:

Ned studied a Bachelor of Commerce (Sport Management) at Deakin Universtiy. In 2006 Ned began working for the National Australia Bank in Treasury and was fortunate enough to transfer over to the London office.

Following his passion for sport, Ned relocated back to Melbourne to take up an opportunity in the sports industry as an accredited AFL player manager. Ned played in the TAC Cup with the Sandringham Dragons from the under-15's through to the Under-18's.

Following that he played with the Old Melburnians Football Club. As Director of Talent Management, Ned brings a host of experience in talent identification and nurturing some of the best talent to come through the draft and assisting clients to maximise their talent and opportunities.

Got no idea who he is apart from being a manger but I like that we didnt go back to the usual suspects or keep the status quo.

Maybe there will be some player movements now. I am guessing he wanted Lever to announce before he could go to the pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If this is true I'm glad we're not getting Lever.

Imagine him starting a list management position straight after his client had caused us to give up the amount of players and trade picks we'd need to accommodate both Adelaide and the salary cap.

For this time of year not a bad idea, knows how to manage people and footy knowledge would be good, also would allow dekka to do what he is good at

Sounds pretty dodgy, kinda like bribing him to get players to sign with us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back