Player Watch Ned McHenry

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to put my hand up as spectacularly wrong on this one. Was never going to justify the draft pick but i thought he'd develop into a decent/serviceable AFL player as a high half forward type. He's got consistently worse the last two years (not alone there sadly) and reached new lows the past couple of games. Never going to happen, delist.

skittlebrew - after a few beers one night we talked about a bet on him making it, but never settled on value or how to measure what "making it" meant in that context. FWIW I was going for serviceable AFL player (i.e 18-22 list range, plays regularly and contributes). Anyway, no metric needed - conceded, and its not close. PM me and i'll get something to you to settle up.

Last edited:

Cook pips him this week
Cook just can't get involved.
Lots here like him as a player but his output is not worthy of being in the side. We must have 5-6 guys in the SANFL who could contribute more. I've nothing against him but I can't see where his improvement will come from.

Happy to put my hand up as spectacularly wrong on this one. Was never going to justify the draft pick but i thought he'd develop into a decent/serviceable AFL player as a high half forward type. He's got consistently worse the last two years (not alone there sadly) and reached new lows the past couple of games. Never going to happen, delist.

skittlebrew - after a few beers one night we talked about a bet on him making it, but never settled on value or how to measure what "making it" meant in that context. FWIW I was going for serviceable AFL player (i.e 18-22 list range, plays regularly and contributes). Anyway, no metric needed - conceded, and its not close. PM me and i'll get something to you to settle up.

The anti-Faith

👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enough is enough with this spud.
I've read some negative stuff about Nank after last night's game but he's only played a handful of AFL games.
McSpudry has had enough chances, it's time for him to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back