Need a new NM BF player sponsorship overlord

Remove this Banner Ad

After many years of outstanding service our boy Chadwiko has decided to step down from the above role and we therefore require a replacement.

The Chad’s passed on instructions and club contact details to assist the person who does step up, and we cannot thank him enough for his tireless efforts.

The role ensures our player sponsorship continues, as it has for over a dozen years, and it keeps us connected with the club in the process.

If you think you have the time, drive and organisational skills to fill the position please notify us below and we’ll be in touch.

Cheers,

Mods

Last edited:

tumblr_msth2u7L3D1shabqvo1_400.gif

I'll do it.

Send funds to sponsor Taylor Garner and I for a night out on the piss.

If we go missing, then send bail money to the County Court.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd be great. You were the only person I actually thought of (independent of Nate, who's obviously a smart fella.)

If I lived in Melbourne I'd do it myself, I reckon it'd be fantastic.

But I don't so I'd be happy to help out in any way, but I'm a thousand miles away by car. (Which is why I'm not putting my hand up myself.) But the offer is there if you choose to do it. I'm sure there's something I can help out with.

Anyway its a great opportunity. If you choose to do it you'll be fine and we'll watch your back for you.

If not its all good. :thumbsu:

Good one.

I'm not either but we'll figure it out. Like I said anything I can do to help I will.

Sometimes you've just got to do a job cos there's no one else. I'm sure Chadwiko will provide any advice needed.

Ok I will have a crack at this, albeit a bit reluctantly. If anyone else wants a crack and thinks they can do it better you probably can. I will be in touch with you ferball to help out. I am not so good with computers so the prize draw stuff might fall in your lap.

You’re a legend mate, ta. Likewise you ferbs for assisting. I’m sure there will be teething problems but you’ll get the hang of it eventually and be glad your involvement has increased.

Appreciate it boys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back