Premiership Player
Sep 27, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Hi guys.
I'm in a dreamteam comp that uses the AFL DT scoring system, and our mid-season draft is coming up. We only have one draft mid-season, and each player can only go for one team (There was also a draft pre-season, so currenly ~380 players are off the market). I can make 5 changes to my team of 38 players. Pricing is based on a totally different system, which is a combo of their pre-season and current price (which is based on games played and total season average to date).

I've got a few cheapish players who have done a bit to go up in price, and I wanted some input on what people will think they'll do for the rest of the season. If people think they'll play I'll keep them, but if people think they've peaked, I'll trade em out.

The players I'm interested in your thoughts are:
Josh Fraser
Daniel Gilmore
Josh Drummond
Angus Monfries
Chris Egan
Jake Edwards
Daniel Connors
Andrew Foster
Brock O'Brien
Ed Lower
Matthew Whelan

I'll definitely be getting rid of Andrew Walker and Nicoski. With Walker and Drummond delisting them is viable since we get the pre-season price back as a minimum.
Oh, and if anyone knows someone for there team who hasn't played yet but is a longshot, given I'll be delisting some guys to free up cash a cheap player (due to not playing) who might surprise in the second half of the season would be appreciated. (Oh, and Valenti was drafted pre-season).

The list is a bit long since depending on what people say here will affect which of the last 7 I keep/sell. I'm doing pretty well with my core team and haven't had any issues fielding a team so its more what they'll do in the second half of the season that will be the determining factor. And Fraser and Gilmore are both there despite being good contributors this year since there is the queries on if they'll play that much second half and whether Fraser's output will now drop off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back