Roast Negative only thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My biggest negative is the body language of the coaches in interviews. A lot of negative body language. Nicks and his head shaking no when he gets asked questions frequently is not a good sign. Either he views a lot of things about the club a lot more negative that what he lets on with his words or he has a lot of self doubt or something, but it doesn't look good. I thought it might just be a realistic sentiment he was keeping quiet about our list and team performance two years ago and that could rightly have been so, but if your now 3 years in and you have massive doubts, then somethings wrong.

Harsh. But fair.

And I thought I nitpicked.
That's next level negative right there Carmo.

Hey don't be negative. We have a good fitness guy that turns spuds into fitter spuds. Glass half full here mate.
Interested GIF by Nick Cannon

1 : Port are going to have a good year.

2 : Taking a 16/1 Pear flag feel good bet and wanting to punt on the Gridiron but could only find American football ☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 : Port are going to have a good year.

2 : Taking a 16/1 Pear flag feel good bet and wanting to punt on the Gridiron but could only find American football ☹️
I doubt it. Powaa are overrated. They will finish around 8-10th. Their top end is aging.

And people with zero interest in Gridiron suddenly passing themselves off as subject matter experts

Off-topic,
Can you please P.M me mate.
I have one quick, but personal question to ask regarding legalese.

I understand the waiting list is long, so a simple 'NO * off' would suffice if too much to ask?

Cheers.

Last edited:
;) To be fair, I had you on ignore so couldn't see anything by you.
Hey, even I've stopped blocking Elite. It must be Christmas!
So have I until 2 days ago, probably won't be long before he forces me to flick the switch again.

This is very very weird... Why block and unblock Elite? Is blocking and unblocking some weird flex?

Say what you want about him - he is extremely consistent with his posting. Sure he is a negative Nancy, but I am not sure why people would block him.

~60-90. Really, there is no difference between McHenry and others who have ended up not fully locking down the graveyard role that is a defensive forward (i.e. Petrenko, Reilly, Knight and we're in the last hurrah for Murphy).

The only way McHenry gets to 100+ games is if he manages to get his offensive game up to an above average level, without sacrificing that defensive game. Otherwise, usually with players in this role is something ends up changing in that time, i.e. they get replaced by someone younger or someone more important gets thrown out of their own role and is forced to settle on the half forward flank as a role player.

Absolutely.

We now have a forward line that has lots of talent. Walker, Fog, Thilthorpe,Rachele, Rankine, McAdam - we have plenty of firepower there.

There is a role available for a defensive pest inside our attacking 50.

Last edited:
This is very very weird... Why block and unblock Elite? Is blocking and unblocking some weird flex?

Say what you want about him - he is extremely consistent with his posting. Sure he is a negative Nancy, but I am not sure why people would block him.
It's the people who have to constantly remind everyone they've blocked him that I don't get.

It's like some sad cry for attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back