Review Negatives against Port (Maybe positives too)

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
TBH I'm extremely glad WC are out of form now, as apposed to any season with merit. I'd be frustrated if WC were on top because I know this year's premiership would be so heavily irrelevant.
Yeah, I view this as a free swing season. Amazing if your team wins the flag, but plenty of reasons why other teams were disadvantaged if yours doesn't. At least we wont be going in 2021 with delusions around our ability.

If we can't win it, then I'd love a totally random side to get up (and then disappear ala Bulldogs 2016). Leading candidates would be Gold Coast, Adelaide or St Kilda. Also wouldn't mind GWS or Brisbane but they were both expected to do well.

Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Yes we certainly are not in favour with the umpires up there.I thought we got screwed against Brissie as well.Wont change the result but seriously the treatment NN gets borders on a mugging.

flyinghi64

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2006
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Yes we certainly are not in favour with the umpires up there.I thought we got screwed against Brissie as well.Wont change the result but seriously the treatment NN gets borders on a mugging.
You mean when we got the scores to level then Brisbane got 3x Free Free's in front of goals for three goals. Pretty sure that was close to the winning margin as well.
This is why though we can't let the umpires take over, we need to be that much better that they can't influence as much.

kerr87

Cancelled
Sep 22, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
You mean when we got the scores to level then Brisbane got 3x Free Free's in front of goals for three goals. Pretty sure that was close to the winning margin as well.
This is why though we can't let the umpires take over, we need to be that much better that they can't influence as much.

Totally agree umpiring has been shocking.

That being said everything else about our form, effort, game plan and coaching has been shocking too.

When it rains it pours.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Negatives = outplayed and outcoached for past 3 weeks!
Positives = against all odds and logic...we cling to a fantasy of morphing into
thunderous transformers back at Optus!?
(I think I'm over Darling the robocop)

Back