Opinion Negativity In The Port Adelaide Supporter Base

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think he purposely inconsistent?
Once again that's purely hypothetical, and I don't know why people would ever believe that a senior coach for a football club is purposely restricting his team's results, he either tries and succeeds or he tries and fails, full stop.

I can think of one reason, but I am not asserting that this is going on.

A better fixture in 2020, in a year that has a performance clause?

Once again you miss my point. This is not the way we should be treating all of our supporters, There are people who have an equal lack of faith in Ken, but they barely talk about, Do we have to talk about Ken every single time we talk about something Port related? No
The biggest issue affecting the PAFC at the moment is that we have an incompetent coach who was given a premature and completely underserved contract extension by an equally incompetent board led by a "look at me" chairman but when passionate and loyal members and supporters discuss the issues affecting the club they love they should be talking about the buses. :rolleyes:

The biggest issue affecting the PAFC at the moment is that we have an incompetent coach who was given a premature and completely underserved contract extension by an equally incompetent board led by a "look at me" chairman but when passionate and loyal members and supporters discuss the issues affecting the club they love they should be talking about the buses. :rolleyes:
Geez how many different ways do posters have to post repost and repost and repost the same stuff.

All the campaigners that were full pro negativity, or pro reality for a while like the rest are up and about after 1 reasonable win...

Check your own posting history a couple of you.... 😎
What a bunch of anodes. :D

Can someone screenshot this just in case we need it later?
There you go. He checked in last night and has made 7 posts since the end of the game. Exaggerating is normal for him.

He wont leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair I am not having a go at you per se, just the thousands of repetitive comments about his re signing
Yeah, there are some who just get tiring with the repetitive stuff without anything constructive to say, but Steve isn't one of them :)

Yeah, I get it. I actually thought we’d beat Geelong at the start of the week and got slapped down here and elsewhere. But I’m not about to cry about it or at least seem nonplussed that others didn’t share in the optimism.

This is what happens when a club serves up buckets of slop for literally a decade or more.

If Hinkley finally discovers how to maintain the team’s form for longer than a week or two people might start trusting again.
I see both sides .... A fabulous win against the best team this year deserves to be enjoyed and celebrated! Instead we get stuff like, 'Port only won because Geelong played woeful,' blah, blah, blah.

Despite the win, I agree with you though. Tactics, selection, and game-plan have ranged from inconsistent to woeful; Ken Hinkley needs to go; the Board have dropped the ball; the China initiative is being wasted! We absolutely need to back this up, again and again, to regain the faith of supporters! Even then, Ken STILL has to go!, Koch is a tool and needs to follow Ken out the door! And KT is hanging on a thread!

Now with that out the way, I positively look forward to smashing the Dogs next week strengthening our place in the top-8!

Wow ... you're either very young or not much chop with the English language.

Fairly young, yeah, was at preschool when we won our last flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back