Opinion Negativity In The Port Adelaide Supporter Base

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's it going to achieve, exactly? Where's the increase in performance coming from when they have pressure put on them?

I can promise you that it wasn't Focus On Footy that drove Richmond to the 2017 premiership.

On field problems stem from poor leadership at the top.

You've stated repeatedly that players play better when their position is always under threat, the same is true of the administration. I'm not sure how you can't see that. It's literally the same argument.

The club has a clear and obvious accountability problem at all levels, which is why we're so inconsistent.

If the board was accountable to anyone at all that cared with repeated poor performance rendering their jobs under threat, they'd make different decisions.

If Koch is elected and KT is employed by an elected board, they both are acutely aware that by extending Hinkley in 2017, they've tied their fate to his, and they either don't do it, or they lose their positions at the end of 2018.

Off field, heads roll for co-captains and the #bringbackthebars campaign is given the attention it deserves.

I think it is a bit harsh knocking people who missed a game... me for example.. I gave my tickets away but they weren’t used. I have given them away this week too. When I had decided not to go originally because I was bored and pissed off with the way we play and knew I couldn’t drag myself there again, not to mention dragging along a very disinterested neutral partner, whom I have dragged along for years. I have no wish to hurt the club financially, definitely no wish to see us lose. I have been an 11 game reserved gold and platinum member for many many years. If people like I don’t have a right to an opinion then perhaps anyone who doesn’t have an 11 game membership or any membership at all has no right either? There would be a few on here. I usually don’t mind your posts but this stuff has me puzzled... although I agree, anyone who would celebrate us losing is just plain weird.

I know where you're coming from. I really, really wasn't feeling up to last week's game but ultimately would've felt too guilty that my seat would be empty had I not turned up. You don't want to betray the thing you love even though it's hurting you.
I think it's wrong to say that those who don't turn up aren't real supporters or that they don't care.

I think a bit of it comes down to expectations and perspective on what you want to get out of the game day experience. I've made the choice that for the rest of the year I'm just there to support our young players who are learning their craft and enjoy the twilight years of Boak and Gray because those guys deserve our support. Whatever else happens I'll take as it comes and last week's result was a nice surprise.

Mate we've got a long way to go before we're a level of a club like the Bulldogs

Can’t wait to cop it all week despite being one of the 25,000 who bothered. Just need to be more optimistic, ya know?

Spend all night freezing your ass off to watch utter garbage. Time, and time again with no change seemingly in sight.

Can't figure out why people would be Negative.

F**k this s**t f**king thread by the way. How's that for some negativity?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youse guys are all too negative. It’s a tough competition and all that shyte.
60 hit outs to 19 and we still lost.
69 inside 50s to 49 and we still lost
Same crap different day.

There's been people that I've enjoyed bantering with.
I'll see you again when we are back to wearing prison bars when we like, with one captain and no Ken.

Until then I'm done.

Thank you for the banter, particularly in the maggies threads.
And thank you for the all the podcasts.

I'm not leaving the club, the club left me.
When it comes back, so will I.

Not putting up with this s**t anymore.

Oh and * you Janus.

I hope no one is expecting a response from the club's shills this evening. They would be deep in a crisis meeting right about now.
I think Ken will already be tucked up in his cot, thumb inserted deeply in his....mouth.

4 more years!

fu4zzb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back