Mystery Neil Armstrong wants you to remove the "protective layer of Truth" if you want to discover anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh i am more than happy to be proven wrong. Just not with a whole bunch of nonsense like flat earth and satellites dont exist.

I don't often agree with Poooort supporters but I agree with this. I am also happy to be wrong, because most of us ultimately just want truth.

It occurs to me that delusional CT'ers do more harm to "outside the box" thinking than they do good, in this respect.

I don't often agree with Poooort supporters but I agree with this. I am also happy to be wrong, because most of us ultimately just want truth.

It occurs to me that delusional CT'ers do more harm to "outside the box" thinking than they do good, in this respect.

Says a Lions fan :D

i was in melbourne 2 weeks ago, after 15 years of living outside australia, gee, the number of homeless people seems to have gone up drastically. Quite disappointing to see.

Yep. It's all happened since Kochie implemented his "send all South Australian's to Victoria" policy, the *er.

why not just wait for wikileaks to produce something grasshopper? youtube videos with spooky music doesnt get you anywhere. Lets get some hard evidence.
I have to say it...but people like you who don't even watch the two hand-picked videos I've posted, which are all sciencey, straight hard, no superfluous music etc, and just retort what you retorted about spooky videos....then I'm done treating you like an adult.

I have to say it...but people like you who don't even watch the two hand-picked videos I've posted, which are all sciencey, straight hard, no superfluous music etc, and just retort what you retorted about spooky videos....then I'm done treating you like an adult.
Ad-homs, you are better than that. I have no time to watch these videos which come from flat earth believers. This is a discussion forum, if you want to discuss something i am more than happy to do so. But i have watched many of your videos and it was a waste of time. Its 2.30 pm on friday afternoon here, its almost beeroclock here, why would i waste time watching flat earther videos?

Ad-homs, you are better than that. I have no time to watch these videos which come from flat earth believers. This is a discussion forum, if you want to discuss something i am more than happy to do so. But i have watched many of your videos and it was a waste of time. Its 2.30 pm on friday afternoon here, its almost beerolock here, why would i waste time watching flat earther videos?
You haven't watched a single one. Go play in the traffic. You are dead to me from this point onward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I have to admit the propensity of videos without a blurb is difficult. I've tuned into many, and responded to some, but I can't watch them all. I often read as a way to switch my mind off so I can sleep, and if it's late my wife is asleep next to me, playing YouTube vids at those times is obviously not practical. So I have to skip over a lot - but I DO watch some.

However, they're mostly bullshit, and could be far more succinctly covered in a paper. I'd far prefer to read proofs than listen to some bozo (and let's admit it - they're ducking bozos) have his 15 mins of acne infested fame.

However, they're mostly bullshit
, and could be far more succinctly covered in a paper. I'd far prefer to read proofs than listen to some bozo (and let's admit it - they're ducking bozos) have his 15 mins of acne infested fame.

Save your time, do something useful with your time. The last video i watched was when he posted NASA scientist claimed that we never left the earth. I did watch all of it, and it ended up being a hoax. He never made such a statement at all. That was the last straw from me. I am more than happy to look into videos, as long as they are informative and scientific.

Ad-homs, you are better than that. I have no time to watch these videos which come from flat earth believers. This is a discussion forum, if you want to discuss something i am more than happy to do so. But i have watched many of your videos and it was a waste of time. Its 2.30 pm on friday afternoon here, its almost beeroclock here, why would i waste time watching flat earther videos?

Are you new here?

This is the edited version of the coke bottle scene, the coke bottle scene does not exist anymore...

There was a Coca Cola bottle on the set of the allegedly live television footage of the first Moon landing in July 1969, I was watching at a military base in Sydney Australia. The camera was focused on the bottle for the first split second before the astronauts emerged from the lander, I was gonna say something when another soldier beat me to it .. he said "there’s a Coke bottle," it was definitely there. Similarly throughout the Apollo program one long sequence had the daytime soapy fans of Days of our Lives up in arms, as grainy gray images of alleged astronauts loping around allegedly on the Moon, interfered with their daytime viewing schedules. During that extended sequence first one then another half Moon shaped light was visible overhead from the astronaut’s perspective… the latest data says they were studio lights.

To all those who watch this video [although it does not appear to have a following] Dozens of Australians including military saw a coke bottle in full view on the set of the first video to come to us. We also note that one of the Astronauts kicked the bottle toward the right of screen and then NASA attempted to erase the bottle but could not destroy it completely. There is no conspiracy because we could not care less if they got to the moon or not, we only know what we saw. We also did not hear Americans complaining during the war years when we were spotting and fighting you enemies. In fact we have supported the USA in all battles since then, so why are we now being called liars because of what we saw? We were not mistaken, we saw and NASA changed it.

you completely missed the point of this. the Coke bottle was only showed ONCE on television. it was that first time that they aired the show. a whole bunch of people saw it, including one Australian lady who was brave enough to get interviewed. when they aired the show the 2nd time... NASA EDITED THE COKE BOTTLE OUT! in other words, THERE IS NO FOOTAGE TODAY THAT HAS THE COKE BOTTLE. so, no need to sound smart and make fun of the people who think the whole moon landing is a fraud. please learn the facts about the case before trying to discredit the whole thing. you should look into the whole thing, if you really want to know the truth. because the deeper you look, the more appalling the truth is. the problem is with an average American, is that they are too emotionally involved with the whole Moon landing event. so, when someone presents credible evidence of how the moon landing isn't real, the average person is outraged 'how dare you even THINK that it isn't real. It is preposterous!'. only when you open up your mind, things start to look very different. no need to be a conspiracy theorist to see what is really going on. you just need to have an open mind and detach yourself emotionally from an event that took place back in time, in a TV studio somewhere.....

Please understand me when I say that people do not seem to understand what I am saying because there is only residue there now! The coke bottle was standing out like an advertisement and that is exactly what we all thought it was, that Coke had paid to have one in view on the moon! Now that NASA has doctored the video, the bottle is for the most part gone. There were even soldiers watching that saw the bottle and in al I would say that the better part of more than 100 people saw it but once the ridicule started, nobody wanted to qualify it. Lokk, we do not care if they went to the moon or not, it is not our country but it had us drinking a lot more coke so I do believe that we can have a little input.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back