Rumour Neil Balme is not the Head of Football

In the wake of the Balme bad news, do you think Darren Burgess will be at the Crows in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

His role is Senior Club Advisor.

I think that's where your theory breaks down.

that talks about an expanded not contracted role. Making his influence bigger

in any case, he’s Neil Balme he doesn’t need to play silly leveraging games like a junior staffer

and he’s certainly not doing that over one ‘part time advisory’ role versus another. Wherever that idea came from

Any time old mate calls out an alias.....

8c99a5aec74ff74fa3d871a76070c431.gif

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

just saying, there’s a lot of similarities

It’s all been a smokescreen when the answer has been in front of our noses all along

We’re getting Blair Hartley 😬👍

I'm really angry about this whole clusterfark.

The only question is:
Where we the innocent victims of Chinese whispers? Or did someone in the Vic media deliberately try to stitch us up and make us look foolish?
Given the history it's more likely the latter.

The only question is:
Where we the innocent victims of Chinese whispers? Or did someone in the Vic media deliberately try to stitch us up and make us look foolish?
That’s a bit of paranoia.

The only question is:
Look at the situation this way .....are we any worse off today, than we were last week ....answer is clearly no

There'll be plenty of good news coming that will overshadow the Balme story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the situation this way .....are we any worse off today, than we were last week ....answer is clearly no

There'll be plenty of good news coming that will overshadow the Balme story

I'm just crossing my fingers that we don't bring a certain other Neil back to the club instead. The transcripts would be good at least.

We approached him, he decided not to come because he's happy at Richmond
Cue 3 million pages of BF BS lambasting the club. Never change those of you that pour out hatred and bile for the Crows. You keep the rest of us entertained wondering what absurd theories you can come up with.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We approached him, he decided not to come because he's happy at Richmond
Cue 3 million pages of BF BS lambasting the club. Never change those of you that pour out hatred and bile for the Crows. You keep the rest of us entertained wondering what absurd theories you can come up with.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whatever the drama surrounding the media reports and he said she said, it is a blight on the club that we weren’t able to get him. All the signs pointed toward it, and it didn’t happen.

Right now, the Crows’ reputation is: nobody wants to come, everybody wants to leave.

Sad.

Political opinion aside, I can't see how not. Since when is 70 too old to be productive at work?

My Production Manager is 70 next month. Up until 12 months ago, he was spritely, and often challenged me to a race up the stairs etc.

Now, he potters around and repeatedly asks the same questions, I think age is really starting to catch up with him.

Back