Neil Balme staying at Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

greg miller rang me after i rang him at the club and left a rather abusive message on his message bank
after dragga was delisted
rang me back spoke for 10 minutes ,,was very impressed
i use to often send the geish several letters,,with friendly advice
he admitted on 3uz club corner that he read them and got great amusement out of them
lol
I used to send emails directed at terry wallace.
Suffice to say the coloured language and vicious verbal assaults I committed in those emails did not warrant a response.
There was a lot of rage in those emails
A lot of rage…….

Hi all, I posted a second ago but removed it because it contained phone numbers.

To repeat my previous post, I'm out of forum hiatus, I didn't last long away after all, I guess I just love the club too much and miss being on the forums! Carn the Tiges :tiger:

I emailed Neil directly to wish him well and got this in reply. He isn't going anywhere, and what a great bloke for replying to me:

View attachment 1221753

tenor.gif

greg miller rang me after i rang him at the club and left a rather abusive message on his message bank
after dragga was delisted
rang me back spoke for 10 minutes ,,was very impressed
i use to often send the geish several letters,,with friendly advice
he admitted on 3uz club corner that he read them and got great amusement out of them
lol
Was one of the good guys Greg Miller , somehow I had his email , maybe from here dunno,,,anyways I sent him a note saying my bro was thinking of not renewing membership can you .org a call from someone at the club to gee him up coz I was sad about it. Nek minnit my bro calls me and says bloody Greg Miller called him completely outa the blue , he was stoked ,,,,he never knew ,,,,,,,the little things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t believe he emailed you back , I wrote a letter to Cameron Schwab when I was a kid , mentioned a few names I thought we should zero in on the draft . You wouldn’t believe it he phoned me at home , says where you get these names from ,,,,Inside Football I replied . I was about 14-15 lol
Yeah man I certainly was not expecting it, I was literally just saying thanks for being with us and giving us such a great period, was great to get a reply and it also be awesome news for us...

Will give Edmond some credit he is owning up to going early actually makes me respect him a little more that he’s willing up own it

It’s a shame that some of the others won’t do the same

Remove this Banner Ad

Back