Nepean FNL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was speaking to someone high up at the Pearcedale Football Club and they mentioned that a host of players were coming across from Seaford Football Club, which is including high profile players, Chris Fortnam and Dan Mccormack, whilst highly esteemed Donny Eppa tragically passed away in the past fortnight being hit by a train whilst out on a morning run.

Also mentioned that Ricky Morris was at the 'meet and greet day' on Sunday whilst rumors have been circulating that he was to play in the Geelong area with Portland.

Some good footy players coming to Pearcedale, interesting times after an even more interesting off season..

The bottom-less pit of cash at Hastings may have landed ex-Richmond big man, Royce Vardy. Apparently good friends with another high $$$ earner from YCW - Andrew Kiely.
They can be thrown in the high $$$ earning category with former Heatherton player - Dylan Hand & former Hastings junior Grant Masterson who returns from Mt. Eliza.
Unfortunately the cash wasn't able to lure Justin Sweeney who is Red Hill bound or Jon Flack who is still to decide if he'll stay at Tyabb or head further south to Crib Point.
Hope the cash can buy the club some finals action otherwise it wont be a happy Bluetown!!!!!

Flacky is prob going to Crib Point, depends where my sister tells him to play:thumbsu:

Hot off the press.......

Hastings new signing is former Geelong & Western Bulldog player- Matthew Robbins.
Signed on the dotted line tonight.

The expectations continue to rise at Hastings!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was anyone at Somerville yesterday who can give an eye witness account of the behind the play hit on Lonie (unsure which one). Stewart allegedly broke his jaw sparking an all in.

Was anyone at Somerville yesterday who can give an eye witness account of the behind the play hit on Lonie (unsure which one). Stewart allegedly broke his jaw sparking an all in.

Wasn't there but my old man saw lonie at the shops this morning and he said he was OK. Not sure who did it but I'd suggest they'll cop a fee weeks..

Anyone got any info on the Nepean game this week that saw ten reports from 5 umpires (including a coach) - was either an 18's or reserves match (possibly Rosebud?). details sketchy.

Any news on who's coaching Sorrento ? Plum job for someone I would have thought

Any news on who's coaching Sorrento ? Plum job for someone I would have thought

Troy Schwarz has been blessed with the Sorrento commitee to do "as much as he can" whilst taking up his part time role with the St.Kilda F.C including (most) training sessions and some game day schedules.

Troy Schwarz has been blessed with the Sorrento commitee to do "as much as he can" whilst taking up his part time role with the St.Kilda F.C including (most) training sessions and some game day schedules.
Surely the Sharks will appoint a designated coach. If so, having Troy looking over his shoulder with so much power seems to me to be a recipe for disaster.

A couple of more inclusions at Hastings from Hampton Rovers in the VAFA. One in particular a former VFL player at Sandringham.

Yeah but he has been injury plagued thats why Sandy and Hampton Rovers let him go. Any players coming from Hampton Rovers (won only one game last year) would want to lift their game to justify the cash being spent on them.

Heard Sorrento may have lost a few handy players from last year and the other grand finalist have picked up few. Rye will be looking to have a big year with a couple of signings. Any other news on the front? In's and outs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back