Neroli Meadows

BoxMatrix

Premium Platinum
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Deontay Wilder
The fact she's gone radio silent on social media speaks volumes. For someone who is very active on Twitter/Instagram, it's real strange. If she had another job lined up, she'd have posted the token "thanks for the opportunity Fox Footy" post.

Get the feeling this blindsided her, which would be absolutely devastating for her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pykie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Absolutely bizarre decision by Fox, the other networks must be licking their lips...

I could see her being the face of the Big Bash as an example..

She would be a huge upgrade over Daisy Pearce, but I'm sure 7 won't go down that path...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winky

Club Legend
Jan 7, 2009
Sunshine coast
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Head analyst which he’s terrible at. Dal santo is boring and adds nothing, what is Dixon there for
Couldn't agree more. King does the analysis as if he knows what he is talking about but would have a fairly poor success rate. Del Santo is not only boring but irritating as he waffles plus his voice resembles a whining saw while Dixon is there simply to ensure Hawthorn maintains its control.

Taylor

Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yet Dixon would be the best assistant coach out of all of them working one on one with forwards to improve the mechanics of their routines.

Noobz0r

Tom Jonas Fan Club Junior VP
Aug 18, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
KDFC, SDFC, MUFC, Pats
She'll get a job elsewhere pretty quickly - but you'd have to think there is something to the rumours about her being tough to work with / sliding into DMs too much.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Literally just found out moments ago Miss Meadows was sacked ( has a nice ring to it, would sound great at Wimbledon )

Fox Sports presenter Neroli Meadows gives classy statement following surprise axing

The above title says it all. Classy statement following surprise axing. Well is it really that surprising? Surprising that she gracefully exits with class? Hell no. That's her to a tee. Yes it's a surprise she got axed, but not the manner in which she did. A truly great person and In my honest opinion the most down to earth, genuine and real kind hearted journalist/ media person I've seen on TV.

Class act.

Miss Meadows - You're a star ( and pretty hot )

God Bless!

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Couldn't agree more. King does the analysis as if he knows what he is talking about but would have a fairly poor success rate. Del Santo is not only boring but irritating as he waffles plus his voice resembles a whining saw while Dixon is there simply to ensure Hawthorn maintains its control.
About to rip into you re King but the latter made me lol hard.

Seriously though, I reckon King cops way too much flack. I believe he actually does know what he's talking about and he was a decent player too.

You guys are just campaigners.

Happy Festivus.

Top Bottom