Neroli Meadows

Remove this Banner Ad

Neroli is the best presenter and journo on fox and it isn't even close. They should give her as much air time as she wants.

She should host on the mark, 2 or 3 AFL Tonight episodes per week, Friday night footy and Saturday afternoon footy. It'll be channel Neroli but i wouldn't complain. She's Fox Footy's best presenter and journo as you point out.

Love the way she goes about it.
People have noted the mole (?) on her face. I say it's fine, if she removes it she wont be the same. Shes beautiful with it.

View attachment 498308

Without sounding like a flog on his moral high horse - dude, the way she looks isn't really the point.

After watching 'On The Mark' on a number of times this year, I think the show would be fine if Neroli was the only person conducting the interviews, presenting the show and doing a feature story once every 2-3 weeks. Next season, it should be On The Mark with Neroli Meadows.

After watching 'On The Mark' on a number of times this year, I think the show would be fine if Neroli was the only person conducting the interviews, presenting the show and doing a feature story once every 2-3 weeks. Next season, it should be On The Mark with Neroli Meadows.

How about just Neroli?

Like bob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can tell you with 100% certainty she is a harpy behind the scenes. Complains to the Fox Sports/Footy showrunners all the time and generally not well-liked.

I can tell you with 100% certainty she is a harpy behind the scenes. Complains to the Fox Sports/Footy showrunners all the time and generally not well-liked.
When you are surrounded by halfwits like David King and Eddie the Hutt wouldn't you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back