Neroli Meadows

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing Neroli won't be on Fox Footy's grand final coverage. ABC grandstand undervalued her when she was there and it's a shame Fox Footy's best presenter/journo won't be part of their coverage on Saturday. She's a better presenter than Sarah Jones and she's better news presenter than Jon Ralph.

She'll be on MMM for the grand final though. The less said about that the better.

Am way out of step here, it seems, but think she is a bland presenter and she is inconsistent in her attitudes.

First bad luck in the grand final. I don't agree about her being bland. To me, Sarah Jones comes across as bland, maybe that's who you meant. I enjoy Neroli's upbeat, bubbly style. Feel like i get to know her a bit as a person by her presenting style which i like.

The only thing i don't like about her is this: When Chris Gayle made his controversial comments towards Mel McLaughlin, Neroli condemned him via twitter and interviews with ABC TV, ABC radio and 3AW. I had great respect for her for that. She saw something she didn't like and was prepared to speak out about it.

Then she was boundary side for ABC when the guys from MMM made their controversial (I'd say inappropriate) comments about Caroline Wilson in 2016, Neroli didn't criticise them, and joined MMM later in 2016. To me there are double standards at play there even i understand why it might not have been in her best interests to call MMM for their comments about Caroline Wilson.

I must stress, i do not believe she endorsed or agreed with their comments about Caroline Wilson.

Perceived double standards from point of view aside, i enjoy her work. 'On The Mark' on Fox Footy would struggle without her.

Last edited:

She's professional and knows what she's talking about. She deserves praise for how fair and balanced she is. You'd hardly know that she's a Freo supporter because of how impartial she is.

Anyone that thinks she's a token female appointment has no idea.
Nobody is saying that? Fox has a number of female presenters.

She's just an unpleasant person off-camera.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well the rumour about her being bit of a "harpy" (i had to look it up too) doesnt come as much of a surprise. Its more common for media personalities to drink their own bath water than not. She has the looks, can probably date any number of sportsmen and be treated like a queen.

Neroli will be presenting Fox Cricket's coverage of the 1st test between Pakistan and Australia. I'm sure my TV wife will do a fine job.

Erin Molan looks like Jacques Kallis with a dash of 'Fat kid from Hey Dad!' DNA thrown in the gene pool.

Neroli could sound like Terry Wallace through a Leslie speaker for all I care, I worship her

Erin Molan looks like Jacques Kallis with a dash of 'Fat kid from Hey Dad!' DNA thrown in the gene pool.

Neroli could sound like Terry Wallace through a Leslie speaker for all I care, I worship her

After Louise Ransome, Neroli is my second wife.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back