Neroli Meadows

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh wouldn’t mind if they cut on AFL coverage. I mean do they really need 4-5 people discussing the game at HT?

Just give me a good play by play and a guy with a couple of comments and that’s enough.

this

keep it simple, i dont need the panel , then the war room then a few at the ground, especially for a game taking a feed from seven anyway

and theres a lot of ex players id lose before neroli

How good is she?
She's loving it can't wipe the grin off her face, great stuff Nez.....

How good is she?
She's loving it can't wipe the grin off her face, great stuff Nez.....
Its been impressive by Neroli to head to a totally different market, totally different sport and hold her own so well. I am sure there are a few of her old fox sports colleagues who would struggle big time if they had to do the same.

Its been impressive by Neroli to head to a totally different market, totally different sport and hold her own so well. I am sure there are a few of her old fox sports colleagues who would struggle big time if they had to do the same.

It was done for ESPN Australia. Don't think any of it aired in the US.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I couldn't find it mentioned elsewhere, but Bill & Boz got the axe by Foxtel after a three year run.

I was watching replays of the women's football Olympic qualifiers on Kayo, and the first game was missing most of the first half, the games that didn't involve Australia had no commentary and the Australia win was celebrated at the end of the game by a screen banner that read: Matilads hit Thailand for six....... A pretty ordinary effort so far.

I couldn't find it mentioned elsewhere, but Bill & Boz got the axe by Foxtel after a three year run.

I was watching replays of the women's football Olympic qualifiers on Kayo, and the first game was missing most of the first half, the games that didn't involve Australia had no commentary and the Australia win was celebrated at the end of the game by a screen banner that read: Matilads hit Thailand for six....... A pretty ordinary effort so far.

Hmm, the cynic in me thought the show was going to return in line with the NRL season starting but alas it's been axed. It was a decent show but over time I formed the view Bozza was maybe a tad overexposed. I wonder if 'cost cutting' is the reason the show has been boned. Neroli, Nick McArdle and Bill Woods? all axed over the last few months. Some fine talent have been boned sadly.

Erin Molan will host the Women's Twenty20 World Cup on 9. I get she's on the 9 payroll but what a baffling decision when there's nothing stopping them from having Nez present their coverage of the tournament.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back