Neroli Meadows

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Neroli got carried away on the PM too heavily in the early days of COVID. I know she's from Collie, but * you don't have to admit your political persuasion in that way.

Lost a lot of respect for her when she spent an afternoon retweeting all her fans rubbishing how bad Fox was and her replacement Kath Laughlin

Lost a lot of respect for her when she spent an afternoon retweeting all her fans rubbishing how bad Fox was and her replacement Kath Laughlin

It's on her twitter. From memory the Saturday of round 2 Bris v Freo (first round back from COVID break)

I've scrolled through her twitter feed and saw no retweets rubbishing Fox and Kath. Unless it happened on the weekend of round 1.

Wasn’t she axed from fox because she wasn’t well liked by colleagues ?

That's what the dailymail reported. The Herald Sun reported cost cutting. I'd belive the Herald Sun before I believe the dailymail although post #420 on this thread (page 20) is adamant she wasn't liked at all by anybody in the media. She was at Fox for a decade, she had been working for Fox Sports in Melbourne since 2012. If she was unlikable, she wouldn't have lasted as long as she did.

Post #340 of this thread on page 14seems to suggest her departure was down to a contractual dispute. I can go along with that suggestion and if it's true, maybe she dug her own grave so to speak.

Either way, what's done is done and as much as I like Neroli's work, and believe she may well be a nice person in real life, Kath Loughnan is doing a fine job as Neroli Meadow's replacement.

I've scrolled through her twitter feed and saw no retweets rubbishing Fox and Kath. Unless it happened on the weekend of round 1.

It was definitely there at the time. Muted her because of them taking over my feed.
She may have removed them when she realised how petty it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neroli is great at whatever she does. I wish her the best in what she does next

Remove this Banner Ad

Back