NES classic

Remove this Banner Ad

yea any USB port, a console, PC, TV will power it. the wording on the press releases was confusing but I think this is the case

God damn. I slept on this. Any update as to who is currently taking pre-orders?

God damn. I slept on this. Any update as to who is currently taking pre-orders?
I wouldn't stress. Pretty sure pre order is used to gauge how popular the product is going to be in a location. Should be able to walk in on release date and pick one up. Mind you I'm just saying all this to put my mind at ease. I didn't pre order either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose it depends if other retailers are stocking them. If it's just EB and JB, you'll be s**t out of luck. If they're at Target and Big W as well though, places that don't do pre-orders, you should be okay.

EB are taking in store orders (water gardens) for second shipment due mid December. So first shipment due mid November. 2nd shipment due mid December. Available to buy in store early 2017. It's the second controller I can't get answers for, but expect you will be able to purchase off eBay or in store early next year.

eBay ghouls trying to sell this for hundreds already heh.

EB are taking in store orders (water gardens) for second shipment due mid December. So first shipment due mid November. 2nd shipment due mid December. Available to buy in store early 2017. It's the second controller I can't get answers for, but expect you will be able to purchase off eBay or in store early next year.
so unless you pre order they are sold out?

Target & BIG W are copping it biiiiiiiig time on their Facebook pages. Very entertaining reading. Why can't these fools wait until early 2017 when it'll be readily available?

damn i was gonna drop in target this morning and pick a controller up but i forgot!! but JB did send the console Toll Priority so i already got it this morning o_o

gxVYWqT.jpg

ridiculously small ~~

Last edited:
Rang around a few places in Adelaide this morning (BigW, Target and EB). All sold out.

People were queuing up since 5AM at some places apparently. Don't understand the hysteria at all. Although i am regretting cancelling my preorder after seeing the ridiculous prices people are paying on ebay right now ($400+)

People were queuing up since 5AM at some places apparently. Don't understand the hysteria at all. Although i am regretting cancelling my preorder after seeing the ridiculous prices people are paying on ebay right now ($400+)
If people pay that much when another shipment is coming in December then they deserve to be ripped off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back