NES classic

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought I'd try my luck now....haha sold out. Did you get yours?

Nope. At about 8:30 I got to the web page to order it but it only half loaded and I couldn't add the damn thing to my cart despite clicking the button 50 times.

Then the site crashed and I went back into the queue until 11:30 when it told me they were sold out.

Very frustrating!

Hey guys was at the website at 5am and I could not find the link. Refreshed for a good hour, tried all different searches to no avail.

Turns out I was at American Target instead the whole time

looFsIu.gif

Hey guys was at the website at 5am and I could not find the link. Refreshed for a good hour, tried all different searches to no avail.

Turns out I was at American Target instead the whole time

looFsIu.gif
Didn't twig when you noticed assault rifles for sale?

Love reading customer complaints on EB, Target and Big W's facebook pages when their servers cant handle the traffic.

Ridiculous demand still has my urge to ebay rising. This thing could fund my Switch or at least a few games for it.

I got one from eBay for $150 from an auction where i was the only bidder, lol...

Anyway it arrived and this thing is damn cool..

I forgot how dang hard megaman is, gosh...

Highly recommend buying one of these ...

ugh...

You sure it wasn't just the controller at that price?

You sure it wasn't just the controller at that price?

I got really lucky..

It was only a two hour auction and everyone else seemed to miss it, from NSW as well, so three days to arrive, where as 6 day auctions had 30 bidders up to 300+ dollars..

This just slid right by people..

like i said, i got lucky.

Keep an eye on short auctions, they breeze right by people.

I can't believe I got one of these on launch day.

I might have to preorder another Switch just to see if i can two and sell one lol.

I mean, i would do that if I was a campaigner but i would prefer to see the systems go into the hands of people that will actually use them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kids love it ...which is a pain because they always want a go
Pre-ordered back in august through EB games, is wrapped in the shed for my son for xmas, was so tempting to open it when arrived in the post! The kids are also getting a swing set so hopefully pre occupied by that while i get a good session on it

Just plugged it in. Double Dragon memories! Can you use anything else as a 2nd controller given the fact it seems impossible to buy any of them at a reasonable price. I have gamecube and wii controllers but not sure any of those work.

Wii classic controllers are compatible and just plug in. Wii remotes are not at all compatible with it
SNES controllers, do you know? Cause I have 4 and would be very happy if this is the case.

Hey that's Chris Parnell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back